Attitude on the sideline

That doesn’t explain the comparison to other team sideline. Tho

1 Like

There’s been all these little things so as they add up
Are they all little signs there’s still
Something off ?

Looking at evidence of the games imo still suggests issues. 10 men on field seems like somebody isn’t paying close attention on sidelines.

Does photographer have a bias ? Seems risky to say this without considering it might risk your access.

BQ treats it like a business. So does Wood.

1 Like

I insinuated he could have an agenda …Him doing the interview and saying the things he did paints an ugly picture . Truth or bias or a little of both does not change the risk involved .

People are stupid , culture today with social media is speak your mind and people have the right to do so, what most fail to realize is speaking your mind if it’s the truth , bias , agenda driven or even lies all have a consequence/reaction .
Now this is me …if I’m a photographer that roams the sidelines I’m keeping my mouth shut. I’m not a reporter , I take pictures . This staff here now or any really , will not take kindly to the picture being painted . I wouldn’t… it’s a risk that does not need to be put on oneself.

Well actually a lot of the away teams have fans. We do not.

We have to agree to disagree

We win 3 to 1 more in the road - why?

Read above posts :crazy_face:

I would say that it’s likely because we have a tougher home schedule.

Now this - again - if common sense and part of the bigger picture

As I posted earlier- this can’t be whittled down to just slide line attitudes not what “we” “expect” to see … more to it

I don’t believe everything I read from this talking head to that, I can understand that at times the players high-five , laugh, celebrate , but I also can understand that they don’t have a lot to be happy about team wise, game-wise, or with how they are treated.

1 Like

That sentiment I’ve seen before from lions fans
Who take offense when answers are shared Thst don’t toe company line.

For me as a fan
I feel like these are windows and glimpses that might shed light on what we see while I acknowledge it might not mean a thing

So
I’m not offended when Cslvin speaks or , or Slay , Diggs , photographer etc

We get plenty of JBC exits where we don’t hear their truths. We just get cliche.

Meanwhile we can assume everybody has an opinion of what’s gone wrong for lions even the players.

1 Like

And we’ve played 5 games on the road and only 4 at home, only facing one team with a losing record at home.
We’ve only beaten one team with a winning record and it was away.

Home
Bears 5-5
Saints 7-2
Colts 6-3
Wash 2-7

Away
Packers 7-2
Cards 6-4
Jax 1-8
Falcons 3-6
Minny 4-5

All this aside, it makes you wonder what the true culture of the locker room is… especially after having the off-season movement for racial equality, and coming out as a united front. They were also the first team to do it so that also has some impact on the culture and the overall team dynamics.

For all the seemingly negative things being reported I also wonder about the positive aspects as well.

In the end I could give two turds about what the players think of each other or what they think of the coach. Just win. Just win some football games for the love of all that is holy.

1 Like

And I apologize, that was a very disjointed post.

My point is this… the team presented in the summer as being very much all for one one for all. The stories of Patricia starting out as a jerk but changing has basically been his theme…whether or not that’s really happened who knows.

Now the team photographer comes out and says the team doesn’t look cohesive or excited on the sideline.

I don’t know what to think about this team anymore, they aren’t good… but at the same time they don’t seem to be”giving up” and playing til the last second. Is that players looking for job security or a well coached team lacking talent always playing for each other?

Just honest questions. I don’t know or at this point care. Fire them. Keep them. What’s gonna change? What needs to change? Besides the W/L column.

1 Like

and we cant assume we know it all - since we dont…

as I already stated, The influence of the lack of fan for away andh omes is only part of it… and honestly probably a small part. not something so big one fan can go “AHHA! this is why they suck!!”

we are ignorantly selfish more than not; accept that fact and we will never truly know.

I simply want to win tomorrow …

1 Like

Or the defensive line, offensive line, and goal line.

Matt Patricia still leading the team…to the food line.

1 Like

Wes shat the bed against the Bears. Take away that collapse and we’re 2-2 at home with losses to teams with a combined .722 winning percentage.

We really should’ve won the Chicago game and lost the ATL game which brings home and away to about what you might expect.

The coaches #1 job is to make sure the players don’t check out

1 Like

Look at Patricias face today ,good he has a mask with nothing to express . In the 4 th down encroachment, he took a note . I noticed he was not writing a word . To me it look like pencil moving vertical one time , like a one letter or symbol . I can’t decode it

1 Like

And check out I think they have…

Here let me help.

Matt Patricia on the sideline today trying to come up with a plan to wake up his dead kitties.

1 Like