Bad news

rick moranis bob and doug mackenzie GIF by Warner Archive

7 Likes

Well, the Michigan groundhog did not see his shadow, so there is that.

I mean, plus the actual weather data that shows that Michigan’s cold snap ends on Saturday with no sign of returning the rest of winter. But who needs stupid staff like verifiable data, when you have a magical rodent to depend on.

2 Likes

I’ll trust a Michigander over a Pennsylvanian any day. Can’t trust their results in anything down there.

LOL

4 Likes

7 Likes

Well … FRM is a Floridian…
Hmm …

Despite their early practice of noshing on Phil’s family, the Punxsutawney Groundhog Club states that there has only been one Phil since 1886. He’s given an “elixir of life” every year at the summertime Groundhog Picnic, which “magically gives him seven more years of life,” the club said.7 hours ago

2 Likes

I am a Varmint, technically…

3 Likes

Fl drivers I can deal with, it’s those damn Canadiens and snowbirds.
I got married Hurricane Andrew weekend in Ft Lauderdale and lived through several others, you have time to be smart with hurricanes, up to you what you decided.

Yep, and, let’s be honest, it is a dry heat.

Guess i better enjoy this while it lasts. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Until July and August when the monsoons roll in. Then it becomes Texas. Lol

1 Like

Yeh and all the snowbirds taking forever to play a round of golf and making traffic twice as bad as it is normally.

This!!

We’ve gotten about 2 feet of snow in the last 3 or 4 days so Phil can bite me either way.

1 Like

Currently -21 C or -6 F where I am… to hell with these giant rodents and their predictions.

There is Southerners Florida, which is in the north of Florida, and then there is yankee transplant Florida, which is in the south. Two very different worlds.

1 Like

I spend most of my day in the kitchen and I’m only 15 miles from work. It doesn’t bother me much.

This, is very true

What restaurant?