Badgley signed

Per rotoworld to the PS. I am happy with this signing.

4 Likes

The Money Badger?

1 Like
1 Like

Marvin Bagley III?

1 Like

The most accurate Kicker in the history of the Chicago Bears :bear:?

2 Likes

In cub scouts I once got the We Blow Badge.

1 Like

Phunnypharm is right Josh Lambo is better than anyone we got. I don’t get why they sign these inferior kickers. 3 for 10 from 50+ yards. Touchback percentage of 21%. That sucks.

Josh Lambo is 16 of 23 from 50+ yards. Touchback percentage of 60%.

Seibert is 2 of 6 from 50+ yards. Touchback percentage of 37%.

I mean so what he sued the Jaguars. Your job is to field the best team possible. You kind of suck at it.

1 Like

The problem with Lambo is who’s the HODL’er?

1 Like

I mean its kicker it should be so easy. Develop a table of what’s important to you, short range, long range, kickoffs, extra points, weigh them, develop a script, drop the names into the program, boom bring in the top 3 guys for a tryout. I refuse to believe there aren’t many kickers better than this guy. Why would you base it off of some short tryout without first comparing stats? Base it on the last 3 years unless there is some dramatic recent drop-off. Football is so complicated but kicker is so simple, you either make it or you don’t. So easy to just look at the stats. Bring the top 3 statistical guys in and then have your tryout.

1 Like

He adds some GIF potential to game threads :thinking:

dance GIF

2 Likes

all I need to know is if this turd-burgler can kick field goals over 60% of the damn time !!??

not much confidence in a guy with B.A.D. in his name -already.

1 Like

@CuriousHusker i hate that I saw what you did right there.

2 Likes

$$$$ is probably the issue with him id imagine.

1 Like

Yeah, does the term black-balled mean anything to you?

If you ask me, the joke kinda fell Flat.

I’d like to know why the Bears cut him adter he made 4 kicks last week?

Yeah, I’m not sure what to make of Bears castoffs being an improvement for us…

On December 15, Lambo accused first-year Jaguars head coach Urban Meyer of kicking him in the leg during warmups before the team’s final preseason game.[28] This accusation would ultimately play a pivotal role in Meyer’s firing early the next day.[29] He later filed a lawsuit against the team alleging that Meyer created a hostile work environment and the Jaguars did nothing to stop it.[30]

sounds justifiable to me.

2 Likes

NFL blacklists players. Could have signed him. And I would have definitely rather watched Kap than the pile of crap we have at backup QB.

1 Like

Because the starting kicker, Cairo Santos, is healthy enough to return.

2 Likes