Baldy compares St Brown to Stefon Diggs

Did Woods play with a chip that made him take defender’s lunch money each week?

2 Likes

Was PFFs number 1 run blocking reciever before he got to the Titans. Plus with the Rams we rushed him a lot.

ASB and Woods were both USC guys too. Its kinda crazy.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t see that one myself woods isn’t in ST Brown class at all.other then size maybe

1 Like

How so???

Cool.

Ironic considering there was a time when Killer Kowalski (after Mike Williams busted here) said the team was developing a prejudice against USC and Texas, saying the players were entitled and soft.

But remember guys, Kyle Pitts is better according to ESPN.

Shall I list the updated career stats for emphasis?

Kyle Pitts…
27 games 96 rec. 1382 yds 3 TDs

Sun God throwing Kyle into the Pitts…
28 games 166 rec. 1742 yds 11 TDs. Oh and a bonus 144 rush yds 1 TD to Pitts zero

Stick a sock in it ESPN.

Amon Ra is a lot more comparable to Waddle who they have top 10 I believe than Pitts and I doubt that Waddle blocks as well as him.

5 Likes

Didn’t really know that he’s was that good of blocker. So I see were you are with that but he is not in St Brown class as a wr. Woods is a good WR ST Brown a special WR.

1 Like

Barring major injury, and if he stays in Detroit, they’ll be fitting him for a gold jacket in 15 years

3 Likes

Woods would have put up better stats had he played with Goff more instead of Tyrod Tayler. I think ASB has benefited from being the Lions really only consistent pass catcher. And thats not a knock at all. When we had Woods we also had Kupp, Watkins, Gurley, Cooks, ect. Had Woods been the primary he would have been a 1,400 yard reciever. Plus he added around 150 yards on the ground some years as well.

So baldy agrees with what I said when I compared Diggs and St Brown.

1 Like

Oh my. I think you do’t know how good Robert Woods has been.

I dunno what he has left, but the guy was very good once he had a good QB (Goff) throwing to him.

1 Like

Maybe or maybe you don’t know how good st Brown is and has been . And this dude hasn’t finished his second year. I see it like this Woods is a very good WR but St Brown is a special WR Hines Ward was a special WR.

1 Like

I said the same thing after the Washington game…I compared ARSB to Diggs

1 Like

From now on, ASB will be a measuring stick.
And, not many will measure up!

2 Likes

What the heck was Reynolds doing on that 2nd ARSB TD. It looked like an accident but did seem to fool the defense.

Baldy is a good follow on twitter. Love it when he breaks down plays.

Wish Dan O broke down more plays on twitter, he is a much smarter QB than he was talented.

3 Likes

I thought it was just me. I really enjoy his analysis of plays.

2 Likes

Excuse me sir… I found your receipt…. :wink:

That was a fun thread….

1 Like

Agree, Kupp or Ward. And that’s good enough company.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.