Bears could trade Justin Fields to Baltimore

Seems like Lamar played his last down in Baltimore.

Fields perfect fit to step in to an offense that is built to his strengths and replace Lamar.

Trade for Ravens first round pick and more.

Bears take Bryce Young #1
Texans take Stroud #2
Colts take Levis #4 they aren’t going back to the veteran cast off well again.

That leaves Zona Will Anderson and Myles Murphy to Seattle, Pete will go edge I’m sure.

We get Jailin Carter #6 overall.

Thoughts?

10 Likes

Love it, but you may be assuming Bears GM isnt a dipshit…that part could be tricky

7 Likes

Definitely something Baltimore should consider. So many things the Bears can do with the gift from Houston.

5 Likes

Interesting, and feasible.

I wonder where Lamar would end up in that scenario. Any teams out there that fit what he excels at?

2 Likes

Lamar should have fired his agent long ago.

1 Like

Shitcago?

2 Likes

Great, Jman. Now I have more scenarios to give me anxiety for the next 3 1/2 months… :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

There are so many fun moving parts to this coming draft. Where will it go?

4 Likes

What do they say about somebody who represents themselves as an attorney?

4 Likes

I think there is a decent chance Carter is available but it more likely Chi trades out of the spot and uses their pick to get some help for Fields.

1 Like

I really don’t think there would be much interest in Fields based on asking price. There are plenty of RBs in this draft.

Reminds me a little of the Arizona price they got when they decided to take Murray and let Rosen go. (although Fields is better than Rosen). Maybe a conditional 1st next year.

1 Like

Lamar to the New York Jets

3 Likes

On the other hand, Ryan Poles and Matt Eberflus did not draft Justin Fields. I think Jman offered a feasible scenario to jettison Fields and draft a different QB for their vision. Since they’re drafting #1, they could trade Fields at any time without being bent over a barrel by the Ravens.

I understand he is his agent

2 Likes

He and his mother. They both should be fired.

3 Likes

breakfast noise GIF

3 Likes

Jesus, if the Rams needed to add a first-round pick to get someone to take Goff, what will the Bears have to give to unload Fields?

5 Likes

Why do you think this?

LOL Goff did have a huge contract whereas Fields is on a rookie deal. I am not sure Fields is all that to be honest. Watching him at the New Years Day game I thought he was another overrated Ohio State guy

5 Likes

Lamar to Miami. With all those weapons in place does anyone really think they’re going to continue to pin the entire franchise’s future on Tua’s verrrrrry questionable health? One more concussion and he could be done. Heck, he might be smart to hang it up now considering what we know and don’t know about CTE.

5 Likes

Because Lamar and his mother should have a deal done by now for the only team that would craft their entire offense to cater to Lamar’s skill set–a skill set that is seriously impaired if his legs get nicked at any time. He’ll get paid plenty when ever he does sign, but his value will go down more quickly with time than a more traditional QB.

I think an agent would add a more realistic view of his worth and the possibilites and the competition than momma.

3 Likes