Bears Injuries

Fields appears to be out…“Rapoport adds Fields will undergo more testing. And ultimately, he seems to conclude that Fields is unlikely to play for the Bears on Thursday against the Lions.” Robinson is a weird story, not sure the exact nature of what’s lingering. Been reading some Robinson coverage by Bears beat writers with re to the nature of why Robinson’s numbers aren’t better, w/o once mentioning who it is that is throwing him the ball. Anyway, I expect a snooze fest and most likely a tie.

1 Like

I predicted a 3-3 tie already in another thread in the worst game ever played in thanksgiving history! So, I like where you are headed with that prediction. haha

2 Likes

Just to keep Nagy healthy, he is our biggest hope for victory.

1 Like

Of the little I’ve seen Robinson play he looks like hes playing hurt because there isn’t any burst there isn’t much athleticism he kind of just floats around out there like fat Mike Williams

I really hope the network teases ‘Tune in Thursday when Jack Fox and his Detroit Lions take on the division rivals…’

1 Like

Two ties counts for one win, or so I’ve heard.

2 Likes

Simple math really!

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

2 Likes

Bears fans hopes listed as out. Been out since week 7.

2 Likes

Soooo, which unheralded, unknown Bears player get’s the post game turkey leg after the Bears win (ie, Dan shit’s his pants again)?

Moody

moody or not, we won;t beat the Bears , and IMO? Karl was asking a simple question.

I disagree. I think it’s the only game we win this year.

is Goff QB? if so, dream on.

Atlanta?

Atlanta looks like another Philly game to me. Bad teams love using the Lions as a punching bag to workout their frustrations over being at the bottom of their divisions. Your season may have gone to shit, but at least you can make the fans smile while blowing out those hopeless saps in blue and silver.

1 Like

Anyone know when Calvin Ridley will come back?

If I had a guess…

It doesnt matter whos at the QB position in this offense.

I disagree, Goff gets you maybe a bit over half the field before it’s three and out -maybe-, and barely ever scores. Boyle & the team fought hard last game, had more than a chance to win, never feel like we are about to win with Goof. odd that a QB that never plays, comes in and nearly beat The Browns -except for 3 tiny points. with Goff? we are losing by double digit points by halftime and haven’t ever won.

But hey “the grass is always Greener.” and fans had to get Stafford out of Detroit/ THEE best QB this franchise has seen except for the 1950’s or sum chit. bc we can just run out and nab any high-horse QB and destroy opponents—right? How’s that working for ya?

YES!!!
Awesome!

1 Like