Bears may go after Derek Carr

Not sure why so salty. I’m just saying that Oakland fans that were complimentary about Stafford’s play were ambivalent about Carr.

I’m not salty. I just it’s hilarious because you went to the game and interacted with a few Raiders fans that’s some how evidence that Carr didn’t outplay Stafford that day.

1 Like

Fair enough. Both played well that day. While I admit that it is subjective to conclude who played better, I’m just saying that I was surprised how complimentary Raiders fans were of Stafford’s play. I was also surprised how friendly Raiders fans were as well but that’s a different matter.

The Raiders had a great running game going. That enabled some downfield throws into huge windows off of play action.

Stafford conversely was out there gunslinging so I guess it’s different strokes for different folks perhaps.

Perhaps Stafford got overzealous on the Worley interception but that was an amazing interception so I’m not going to be overly critical of that throw.

I do think Carr is a solid QB. I just happen to think Stafford is a better player.

1 Like

Lol. Trubisky has played 3 games against the Lions in the last 2 seasons. 10 TDs to 1 turnover. 3-0 record. Do you watch games? Do you follow the league? Do you have any clue what’s going on…ever?

1 Like

I can’t think of a QB that didn’t shred the Lions last year, man. LOL.

Just hoping we can improve the MF’n DL. So frustrating.

That’s how I feel too.

1 Like

Same. Still hope Bears find a way to get stuck with TriBrewski for another year or two.

And yet the Bears are ready to move on. I think most gms learned not to get too high on qbs shredding the Lions trash defense after Flynn got that big contract.

1 Like

He must not “follow the league”!

1 Like