Beating Denver is possible

I have a bad feeling we may beat Denver since they are also in tank mode. I hope not but that would be par for course as a Lions’ fan. KJ coming back is a negative since it might be enough to win.

1 Like

Denver has been playing well they have a good D and some young playmakers.Denver 27- Detriot 17

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about the KJ factor. He did next to nothing this season when he was healthy. I think Quinntricia are just trying to get him some work and help determine if they have to draft and/or sign a free agent RB. I didn’t see any burst out of him early on in the year.

Denver is giving their young QB a real hard look, so I think they are cool with him doing well and winning, to be honest. They aren’t really in tank mode.

No worries we’re not beating anyone with Blough leading the charge!

Even the Bengals would beat us at this point

3 Likes

I could see the lions winning as well.

1 Like

I got one, would be pissed

1 Like

I’m always about winning!

If we win while working out our depth players the better imho…

Pick 2,3,4? Is what it end up belng

Denver demolished Houston two weeks ago with Lock and, of course, Fant going nuts so they aren’t tanking. It’s always tough to win in Denver even when the Lions have a decent team so I think this is a longshot win although the Lions have a way of winning when most fans don’t want them to.

I’m just hoping the Packers have something to play for next week which is likely considering how bunched the top of the NFC is. If the game is meaningless to them, I’d be surprised if the Lions lost.

1 Like

Denver’s look really good the last couple weeks and we have looked like hot trash on fire so I’m not too worried but yeah it would be a very same old Lions thing wouldn’t it

1 Like

Yeah, they don’t want to win as much as we don’t.
I predict a very low scoring game. Possibly another tie. 0-0

1 Like

That would actually be awsome!!

1 Like

With the coaches giving each other the “when you gonna do something” look :crazy_face:

1 Like

They should spit in the NFLs face and agree on a tie before kickoff or try to break as many unwanted NFL records as possible. 23 INTs combined in a game… Run south all game! Lol, ah hell, that would all be too entertaining.

2 Likes

Yep, both teams trying to out “safety” each other.

I mean really, couldn’t a team purposely give up a safety, then line up to punt, but rather than punt just run back for another safety. And then keep repeating that for the entire game.

2 Likes

The Lions will WIN this game because of some obscure rule we’ve never heard of …
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

They should, at least be entertaining, if they can’t figure out how to be good. Right?:rofl:

1 Like

No. It’s a free kick. You have to kick the ball.

your more optimistic than I am if you think we can win this game Blow @ QB , yes I MEANT to say BLOW for obvious reasons.

Its funny. When the season began the way the schedule lined up with my work schedule, I highly considered going to the game in Denver. A few weeks ago we decided to go to Colorado anyways, but not bother going to the game. Then we decided on some bigger than usual New Years plans, so I said let’s ditch the Colorado trip to save a few bucks. Then on Wednesday my chick sends me a screenshot of ticket prices to the Colts/Panthers game in Indy and a map showing how close the stadium is to the airport. Ugh, I think she’s really trying to convince me to make the switch.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe we should call Orlovsky!!!