Before we let Stafford off the hook

This will easily be the worst defense that Stafford plays against. There were wide open guys on every play for the first 3 quarters. There is no way that is going to happen all season.

1 Like

Mahomes would have put up 5 TDs on that team in the first half alone.

2 Likes

After what Bevell/Patricia did to him, we’ll be lucky if he’s still on the team Tuesday.
The game should have been over! Then, Dumb and Dumber give away a won game!
Fucking Bevell! Picks up right where he left off in the NFL.
4 hours of my life I’ll never get back, and as I get older, those hours are valuable.

5 Likes

Which is precisely why I said it won’t happen in both of my posts.

Stafford played well. He made one horrible throw that he got away with. If his coaches trusted him we win this one by 8 in workman like fashion.

He played really, really well. He wasn’t perfect but he was better than any QB in the North this week.

1 Like

Mahomes is much better than Stafford. I’m not sure who is trying to argue otherwise.

Stafford could play a perfect game and this team would find a way to blow it!

2 Likes

Damn Stafford… making the LT hold on a 12yd run. Or another hold on a long pass. THAT’S what killed the offense. No one is going to overcome constant 2 & 20s. We were at 15+ to go for a first on 3 straight drives because of penalties or jail breaks. But ok that’s on Stafford

3 Likes

Decker was terrible. We simply can not overcome left tackle play that is that substandard. Hopefully he can fix it though i’m not holding my breath. Wish we could have rookie Decker back.

2 Likes

In overtime? There was a holding penalty against the Lions that was declined to force 4th down.

1 Like

Stafford played well. It’s inaccurate to suggest otherwise. He is the starting QB so he will always deserve some blame I guess, but except for that last pass that he got away with he was pretty damn solid throughout the game.

Running game needs to step up.

2 Likes

That wasn’t a drop. Just really good defense

Stafford has a good game. He did miss some throws and almost threw a pick to end it. But overall he had a pretty strong game. Especially considering our 1st round LT is a complete dud now

2 Likes

I felt he definitely should have caught it. Part of NFL football, man. Sometimes you have to fight for them, and that one definitely was catchable, IMO.

2 Likes

That’s the high expectation I have from Kenny G. We’ve seen him rip footballs out of DBs hands and come down with it. I was expecting him to do it again. He’s got strong hands for a receiver.

2 Likes

Yup, he’s made much tougher catches than that one. 2 tough drops this week.

Once again, I’m not sure that’s the suggestion, as much as it is that last near-pick being totally baffling.

Agreed, especially if the OC & HC trusted him enough to win the game – as he’s paid to do – and as he DID, if not for that ridiculois timeout.

3 Likes

After going up 24-6, we allowed 18 unanswered points.

Offense:punt, punt, punt.

Can’t win games if you can’t score when you need it.

You want to pin this loss on Stafford so bad don’t you Mr. Angry Driver?

1 Like

You want to exonerate him from all blame for the loss, don’t you Mr. Parker?

Put down your pitchfork and try a little objectivity for a change.