• Cat
0 voters

no lion option?

The winner is…

2 Likes

Lions and Tigers are cats

Lion Playing GIF

1 Like

@TNutZz spent 30 mins chasing his cat around the backyard yesterday while it was chasing a tubby Squirrel.

With a dog… you call it’s name and it runs right back in the house.

I rest my case :laughing::laughing:

See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

2 Likes

Pussy doesn’t come just because you say its name.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

5 Likes

lol. well some dogs. I remember chasing my sisters stupid pointer who escaped her kennel all around the neighborhood one night and getting clothes-lined by appropriately enough a clothesline

5 Likes

Well that’s what money is for… duh

3 Likes

Haha for sure. I had a mutt growing up that was like 70 percent hound dog… if she got a scent of something she was gonzo. Would just hurdle 5 foot fences like nothing. Was also a rescue dog so had lived a hard life.

May she RIP

3 Likes

I like dogs but more of a cat guy for now. Dogs are so much more work and you never see a cat eat its own poop

4 Likes

Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

6 Likes

Go shave your head and see how much that principle changes for ya!

2 Likes

6 Likes

LOVE this! All 3 of 'em!

2 Likes

Extremely valid point. And then the neighbor is getting kisses from the dog 30 mins later… haha I had 1 neighbor in particular that I almost encouraged the dog to eat a few turds before talking to. Lmao

2 Likes

You know you can feed him with a spoon?

2 Likes

I voted dogs but like cats too. They’re great if you don’t have a stitch of carpet and they don’t piss on the furniture.

3 Likes

He’s the sweetest dog I ever had and my work from home buddy for 7 years now but he ain’t getting one bite of my peanut butter/ chocolate/ BlackBerry shake

2 Likes

Love dogs and cats. I live in a small apartment right now so I own a cat and she’s the best.

3 Likes

Looks like a keeper. Good for you man.

I’ve got a few dogs but Sadie is my sweetheart.

3 Likes