Betting Thread

Hit 3 of 4 TD props, the only miss had 18 catches for 215 and threw for a TD…

Missed all parleys, needed Mahomes to get28 more yards w 7 minutes left in Q 3. Womp womp.

Laporta over 29.5 seems tasty.

Draftkings has a special where if you bet the money line on tonights game, and your team goes up by 7 at ANY time in the game…you win your bet.

1 Like

:thinking:

i missed a SGP by a Swift TD in the MNF game. Damn Kenneth Gainwell. It was a free bet but it would of been 200 dollars if swift scores a td

1 Like

Hit the Texans ML +300 last week with that bonus. They won the game striaght up but I got paid by the end of the 1st QTR

LOVE Draftkings

2 Likes

I am always excited to use that bonus. I just need to decide if I am betting on the team to win the game or just go up by 1 score. I wish I could have used that bonus back in the Matt Patricia days. You could bet on the Lions with some good payout, knowing they would get the lead and blow it. Which also meant you could make a halftime or 3rd quarter bet on the team that was down on top of getting paid for the 7 point lead.

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

1 Like

Here is one of my bets for tonight. I figured they would try to get Reynolds involved more after not using him much last game. Due to injuries and sloppy play on short weeks I actually think its smarter to play some of the unders. I will put some of those together later today.

1 Like

I always bet that bonus on underdog ML that you think is gonna win the game.
Seattle week 2, Houston week 3.

If you want double down use the 50% odds increase underdog but take the points to be safe….If not use that 50% odds increase and on a dif game that you like where a team is favored but your not 100% they will cover.

At worst you will break even if u get that. If you get both it’s a big day

Lions -9.5. +295
Under 38.5 pays +330
GB no TDs 8-1
GB under 17.5

Lions 1st TD Def AND win game 28-1

1 Like

missed out on 20k I want to say it was last year Draftkings let you combine DKSquares and phi vs was was at halftime it said on espn but it wasnt at halftime there was 2 seconds left philly scored a td and made the score wasnt the same and they never ended a quarter that way the rest of the game.

Sorry to hear your luck man
I could write a book on bad beats
And stupid moves by me

For instance,
Putting Dallas ML -750 in my 1pm parlay on Sunday. It made little difference pay out wise and I was traveling so I couldn’t cash out bet. Location tracker shit.

So my 1pm Parlay hits Dallas loses I lose the bet cost me about 4k on a $100 bet.

Stupid I’m an idiot.

Similar situation where I bet earlier in the week Ravens ML in the par…but I like colts +8 so switched it to them (with Dallas so I lost)
But I was traveling couldn’t cash out Ravens when they went to OT

IDIOT

Being able to cash out vs being stuck with the best definitely changes my strategy. I learned the hard way about traveling out of state and not being able to hit the panic/ejection button. I have also had my share of “sure things” that I throw into a parlay that barely gets me more winnings but kills the entire bet! Ugh! This year I’m taking some big shots but overall I’m trying to keep my parlays much smaller. For instance when Swift came out hot against the Bucs I threw together a live parlay of just Swift over 44.5 and Philly -2.5. That $75 won me $225. Normally I would have gotten greedy and tried to add 3+ more legs onto it.

I could also see some of that deep action to raymond. But I do agree it’s unlikely to see Reynolds shut out twice.

Josh had 80 and 66 his first 2 games. He played more snaps last week than any game so far, yet had 0 targets. Dan said he recognizes that but it wasn’t the plan. It just kind of worked out that way with how the game flowed. To me that signals Josh was supposed to get targets but didn’t. So I expect at least 4-6 balls to go his way tonight.

We are getting wiser at our old age. But I still do dumb sh*t man and that ruins even the winning Sundays because I’m beating myself.

If you do a parlay, just do 1pm. or 4pm. Don’t need to combine them.

Love SGP hit with Swift, Davonta, Eagles ML was a good Thursday.

My week 2 anytime TDs were ridiculous good calls…but somehow I lost money because I kept parlaying them with longshots like Musgrave TE (over Ferguson which was my original thinking). And stupid sh*t like that.

Yes, and what you call panic/ejection button…it’s really smart to use that feature. I KNEW once Baltimore got the safety and still went to OT that they were gonna blow it.

Can’t Go Broke taking a profit. I tried, they wouldn’t let me. ughhh

LFGO LIONSSSS

3 Likes

I try to tell myself the same thing. I also saw a guy on youtube that talked about “flipping” your money. And he was using the term “flip” very specifically to doubling your investment into whatever it was. All flips are good, so don’t overthink a flip unless it will take a ridiculously long time. He said $1,000 is 10 flips from $1M. Last weekend I had 4 or 5 bets that a flipped $25 - $50. I’m cool with that.

Hard to make a 100% profit in a few hours.
That’s a big time ROI

SGP

Gibbs 25+ rec yards
Monty anytime TD
LaPorta 50+ rec yards

+1071

3 Likes

I did SGP Lions ML and Saint 75+ yards. Plus 200. I think no Alexander and a pass rush means quick throws and timing routes. Against backup CBs I like Saints chances.

1 Like

You got that before halftime!