“Biblical beat down”

Mike Wilbon calling for a biblical beat down for the lions tonight. Said we are the doormats of the division and will continue to be……for the love of god’s can we at least be competitive tonight!!!

And Wilbon can kiss my ass.

4 Likes

I see the Lions actually playing decent tonite. The refs are not going to let us win but I would bet the Lions cover the spread. I’ll go Packers 37-Lions 27

1 Like

screw that ass hat.

1 Like

I only dream that the biblical beat down will be handed to Kaaron and the fudge packers. David puts the beat down on Goliath… let it be so!

2 Likes

Wilbon’s just speaking the truth.

People want to rise up like Flores Dolphins team, and they took a 59-10 beat down to start his tenure. Their 2nd game…which this is for MCDC…was 43-0.

As long as we end up where we want to be it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.

2 Likes

Both of their lines have a few injuries, and that OL has not developed continuity I think… I think we have a spitballs chance, and I hope that guy wins his 16 parlay. It would be legendary!

2 Likes

I can honestly see why he thinks that. I think we could surprise but based on what I saw last week our defense is putrid. The only saving grace is that the Packers have a patchwork line and I think Levi and Alim make an impact. I think J Okwara gets some run too.

They really don’t though. I don’t think people realize how good Jenkins is.

Two all-pros out, another out of position…

1 Like

Jenkins is good, but he’s on the edge, leaving Alim and Levi facing a weaker interior…

1 Like

They are missing their best o-lineman in Bakhtiari and starting 2 rookies, a 2nd and a 4th rounder. Not saying they won’t dominate the Lions, but the Packers o-line has some serious questions. They couldn’t run the ball at all last week.

Linsley was a 5th rounder started game 1 jut like Myers. Same school even. Newman beat out Patrick, last year’s starter.

Do they need time to gel? Sure. Are they a patchwork line. Umm, still a nope from me. But hey, whatever makes us feel better, right? :joy:

Yep develop talent draft well that is what we need .

Tonight We find out what Iffy has to bring to the table. Are Robby-Coleman or Worley going to be active? Anyone know?

When you don’t have to play by NFL rules…it doesn’t matter who is on the offensive line. They will all “hug technique” their way to looking like Anthony Munoz and Larry Allen.

1 Like

Yep, that’s it I’m sure.

They still have their best interior lineman playing LT and their all pro LT out, no?

They are lucky Jenkins can play LT.

Not sure about Worley or Robey Coleman, but J Okwara is active!

Wilbon has ripped on the Lions, for years. I think even he said it, himself: win - and that will change.

We can hate on him, all “we” want; but until that decades-long culture and identity changes……:man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like