Big Natty

With re to your trip and the path that you went down, I just wondered if you have ever read anything by Carlos Castenada?

1 Like

Yup → I’m in deep, brother. Gene keys, Human design, plant medicine, etc. I’m a cross trainer, when it comes to personal growth and expansion.

My mission statement for my life (not just my biz)…

The purpose of my love is to be an absolute â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  riot, while empowering myself and other people.

*Note → I view my life AS my love (same thing), so the purpose of my life/love is to empower myself and other ppl and have fun in the process.

I am a very strong, balanced, masculine presence that is fun and funny. Dudes (not just a human with a penis) can hear me and understand me. I feel like ppl can hear certain things from me that they would not be able to hear form “just anyone.” So many men in personal development space are really, really soft guys. I am very much in touch with that, but I have a very masculine essence, and that part of me is in the background always, no matter what I am talking about.
I am COMMITTED AF to love, and I make it “okay” for other men to experience the world as love too.
When clients meet me, they report experiencing me as loving strength. I’m not a pushover and have a ton of conviction, speak very directly, etc.

Not sure why that just came out of me. I could go on. It’s just my nature to love ppl now, and I learn to do it better every day. This sort of work teaches me to be a cleaner, more open channel of love every day (literally).

It takes balls for me to send this to you (I get more used to it every day), because I know how many will criticize it as bragging and/or arrogant. I know that all I’m doing is speaking my truth and doing my best to be a magnet to draw others into a space of more love/peace/fun.

Yup - pretty solid stuff. Very esoteric work. I had some points of contention with his work, but can’t remember what it was. Usually when that happens, it’s because someone has left a loophole to bypass. I teach/live 100% accountability. Truthfully, we’re all getting better at accountability all the time, if we’re learning from the lessons life puts in front of us.

1 Like

Read all of them in the 70’s…

2 Likes

The next one, “A Separate Reality” is worth reading as well. And if you get that far just keep going. People have claimed that it’s fiction, but is it Simon and Schuster still label it as non-fiction. Anyway, I wonder if Shamans like Don Carlos are still visibly active in our country?

1 Like

Thanks for thinking of me, dude. I’m like 30 books behind in my reading right now (always am). It’s a matter of what I feel called to, and what I prioritize.
I’ll add this one to my list. LOL. May take me awhile to get to it though.

2 Likes

I just wondered what led you to going to Columbia? I realize that these experiences are based on expected out comes, were your personal expectations met?

1 Like

I had no expectations. I set an intention of releasing energy that no longer serves me, especially as it pertains to financial abundance. Some deep, personal, family stuff came up. I’d be happy to share, if you wanna jump on the phone sometime. Certain things, I would be dishonoring my family members if I posted it publicly, so there are certain things I don’t want to post here. :wink:

It didn’t look like what I thought it would look like, but it was amazing. And yes, I did shed a TON of programming as well as epigenetic energy that was not serving me.

Wasn’t always fun, but loved it! I’m much more sensitive and dialed in than I was before I left…also much lighter (physically, spiritually, emotionally).

I’ll be doing this at least once/year, until otherwise told.

2 Likes

How often do you do this sort of stuff, man?

Well, I have never done it with a “guide”. Left alone with my thoughts I processed plenty, got rid of most of the big stuff. The one thing I haven’t been able to process is total forgiveness of others as the means to forgive yourself. It’s suppose to be a thing, not sure if I’ll ever be all in. I’m at “hate them less than I used to”, might be my threshold because I think you really have to want to change. My experiences have been both synthetic and non-synthetic as well as recreational.

2 Likes

Ahhhh…Coming to realize that we are all innocent. I’m gonna grab a book title for you and get back to you. Author is Brown (pretty sure written in the 70s). About “Human Needs” psychology. Based on the premise that all ppl have human needs, and everythign we do is to meet those emotional needs.

We all have learned to meet those needs in one way or another (some healthy, and some healthy…truthfully varying grayscale of it…as it is ALWAYS changing)

Human needs will help you to separate the human from the behavior and see ppl as innocent.

Also → Joe Dispenza’s work, if you are not familiar with him will help you.

My dad was from Detroit, he was executive director of Lutheran Social Services, (Now Lutheran Services), for the state of Iowa. You know who he never hired? Anyone with a PHd in psychology or psychiatry. You know why? Not enough real world experience. Dad was street smart, he could see problems coming before they happened by just checking the boxes. There was plenty I could have learned from him but he died too damn early. What I knew, what I always knew, was that you couldn’t let other people dictate your life for you. Be in charge, don’t blame your situation on others, and don’t give 2 shits about what anyone else thinks of you. Respect is given, not earned, but once lost REALLY hard to earn back. You’ll never understand women enough so don’t try and if they say it’s your fault it probably was. Never stop hugging. Life isn’t that hard to figure out. Be happy, it’s easy and when you are, people assume you’re up to something which is it’s own reward.
Joke around, esp about yourself. I beat a guy at pool one time, for money, and he was going to kick my ass rather than pay me. Well, he was a local, I wasn’t. He grabbed me with both hands by the shirt and told me I was the ugliest son-of-a-bitch that he had ever seen. So, I thanked him. I told him I had never been first at anything in my life. His friends broke out laughing and finally he did too, and he paid me. I used the money to buy us drinks and all of a sudden we’re buddies.
The point to all of this is that don’t be too serious in life. I bartended with an ex-marine who literally got a kick out of everyone in the bar. In one month he had stories about everyone in the bar that cracked him up, I’d been there for over a year and never had the same experience because he was willing to listen to all their stories and I tended to hang with certain people. Ricky Joe was my best man in my wedding, I learned more about people from this guy than anyone I knew. Don’t overthink life, it’s too good of a time to waste.

2 Likes

I love your dad, your buddy, and you. I am also not a fan of almost any psychologists/psychiatrist work either. I understand it…but just missing love from the core of it, almost always. Not saying those ppl aren’t lovers too…they are. I dont’ want to go too far down that rabbit hole here, as it eludes the point. Love is the answer to everything.

I always send a song to new clients and ask the to sit w/the lyrics…one of the lines is…
“The best thing you ever done for me, was to teach me too take my life less seriously, it’s only life after all.”

Loved this story and this share, man. Good shit!

2 Likes

Friends daughter died of overdose last night. She got out of rehab a few months back and went right back to live in boyfriend who has 5 kids by 2 different women and doesn’t work. She never had an abuse problem prior to this dude. I told you I believe in evil and there are things that I am not likely to forgive, this is an example.

1 Like

Healing has levels and layers.
The level of healing that happens after this. This is one of the more difficult areas for folks to experience peace, as there is more of the depth of the human experience here…in terms of contrast.

This is not stuff where intellectualizing helps. This is the sort of stuff where it is important to develop faith in moments of strength and clarity in moments of power, focus, and clarity…then when stuff like this pops up, or faith is already anchored to the deeper truth, and we don’t “lose hope,” as we dip down the vibrational scale.

There is little anyone can say in printed text that will shift you.
Please know that energy is what this is…and our ideas, stories, memories, and even epigenetic stuff gets trapped in our bodies…all energy.

Shifting the energy so you can impact yourself and your family in a more positive way…so you guys can all experience yourselves, each other, and the world…as love.
Stuff like this is much more challenging. I admire your courage for reaching out publicly with this. If you want to jump on the phone, I’m here for you, brother. I can help you to cycle this energy out, release it, and shift it to a more aligned place for your soul.

Sending lots of love, man.

Wanted to tell you too, brother. I don’t address “deeper stuff” through text. Too much can get misinterpreted, and you can’t fully feel the energy of things, especially when people are experiencing “heaviness”/seeing things through a heavier lens.