BIJAN ROBINSON @ 18 FOLKS - LIONS ODDS

That would make the Lions SB contenders.

:muscle: :fire:

1 Like

We were also the most likely betting wise to get Jalen Ramsey, so just chill it’s early!

Don’t forget Lamar too…

Lions are the media darling of the 2023 offseason.

Lamar?
Please stay in Baltimore or far out of Detroit.

2 Likes

I legit would be more upset than anyone on this board. My friends routinely bust my balls about it on the daily.

I want Bijan @18, but I want Jdub’s influence on him for a year or 2.

1 Like

I’ll go on record as stating there is almost Zero chance Bijan is sitting at 18

Nope

Better draft him sooner, wherever that may be

Let’s not dick around on this

1 Like

Problem is, we will probably taking either Will Anderson or Carter @ 6. And rightfully so. Then Brad will have to move up a bit from 18 to land Bijan, if that the general thinking by them.

3 Likes

Imagine if we were smart enough to trade our 3rd rounder for Slay, and a 5th for a starting level LB at a decent price…

Then trade down to #8 and add a 3rd and 5th for #6.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of miles on Slay…Too rich for me…

Highly doubt it will be Carter. I don’t see a way for him to be drafted by the lions

1 Like

Attn: THE DEN CEO NATE
Re: Your Approval

*Nick Cesario is guarenteed to trade up. Esp with all them picks

1 Like

Mad respect for you brother….but I dunno about this one….

1 Like

But I won’t just critique w out putting myself out there as well. V

Why the hell would they give you a D for that pick?

2 Likes

He won’t be there I don’t think. You sprint to the podium at 18. He is the only RB this decade I’d say that about. He’s special. Non premium position but he’s got game changer written all over him.

2 Likes

Let’s run it back again this year and get the best player on offense and the best player on defense. Carter and Bijan.

1 Like

I think Bijan is one of the best players in this draft. I think he would make an instant impact. I know the value of the RB position is not high and I would not start building with a RB but our rebuild is ahead of schedule and he would add impact like Swift does in the passing game. I don’t see him as elite or once in a generation but just very good at everything. If I’m drafting I’m drafting the player not the position. I think the same could be said about Skoronski because he will be a G.

2 Likes

UPDATED ODDS …Lions back in it after Kiper mock

1 Like