Bijan Robinson Visits Eagles

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1638190306687348739?s=20

I knows visits are not that big of a deal, but I would be very disappointed if he ended up there. The Eagles are a very scary team and trying to stop Bijan in that offense would be a nightmare.

2 Likes

They’ve been floated as one of the more likely landing spots throughout the process so this is no surprise to me. Him and Hurts would look really good together in that backfield.

But I think if Carter falls come draft day, this is his floor.

2 Likes

Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

I agree on Carter. The Eagles lost Javon Hargrave, who is a massive loss for them. The Eagles are not afraid to take on someone with some concerns and they can re-unite him with his college teammate in Jordan Davis.

If the Eagles used their 2nd rounder to move up to about our spot in the teens to draft Bijan Robinson after taking Jalen Carter at 10, they could have secured perhaps the best offensive (non-QB) and defensive player in this draft class.

They’ve had the league’s best running game the past two years. Adding Bijan will make it more talented at the top, but it’s the line that has always made that running game go. And yeah, he’ll crush it. But they’re already crushing it anyway.

1 Like

We should be happy about this since RBs play a meaningless position and this will weaken the Eagles.