Bit of a Meta rant here

Perhaps you have your settings so that all threads (including OTT) pop up when you come on here. I only have the Den. So trust me, there were 0 Cooper threads on my feed.

1 Like

Fair enough my man! Either way it’s no big deal. We got lots of threads and we have the news, nothing to worry about.

1 Like

See that thing in your post that says Dallas Cowboys War Room? That is the point I am making.

A number of threads exist with other teams’ tags. That being the case, you probably want to view The War Room with “all tags”.

Just a suggestion. You’ll notice a Bye Bye Erin thread in the Packers war room that has been going for days.

1 Like

Well now you have the link, so there ya go.

1 Like

A number of threads exist with other teams’ tags. That being the case, you probably want to view The War Room with “all tags”.

Am I really being that confusing? My point is that I don’t care about those things. I was obviously mistaken, but I kind of thought all those other tabs were for discussion about other teams that weren’t Lions related. Like, if you want to talk about whether Kirk Cousins is worth a contract extension, you could go to the Vikings page, without annoying the rest of the people who couldn’t care less.

Yes, I got that. I labeled this is a “meta rant” because I feel like this kind of thing could keep happening in other situations. Also, I am pretty sure I can tell you don’t personally care, and that is fine.

No you are not confusing at all. With that said, it is done this way because we are in a division with three other teams and in a league with 31 other teams. So if it’s divisional news or maybe some other team news (that could pertain to things like free agency), it shows up. I have no problem with it. If you do, that’s your choice to keep it just to the Den. But I personally like seeing news that somehow could affect us - be it draft, free agency, salary cap, etc. Perhaps I am not in the norm on that.

2 Likes

It’s not too late, man! We can do that!

1 Like

I didn’t know either. I was unaware that we had to change the settings. I may sneak into another room from time to time, but I’m more like you…IDGAF what those other teams are doing, as long as they’re losing to the Lions!

Wooord!

3 Likes

I understand what you’re saying.
It is a little awkward. We’re separated, but not.
You want Exchange and folders but are living in a GMail and labels kind of world.

1 Like

That is a pretty good way of seeing it. Also, though, I would like consistency. Was the ‘how about Cole Beasley coming to the Lions?’ thread started in the Bills’ war room? No, it was started in the Den. But the Cooper one was started in the Cowboys’ war room, so I didn’t see that one.

1 Like

Your positivity is nauseating. I know this because I’m the same way. I want to puke a little on behalf of those who just don’t get it.

1 Like

I’m the same way, I don’t spy, or do any heavy reading elsewhere…I used to do a little 5 to 7 years ago 90% of that was Halas Hotel. but I stopped entirely & don’t follow other teams. I do get interested in thee Erin Rogers saga, but that’s to see how that chit pans out in addition to what happens to Green Bay if Rogers is actually gone? How long before they return to power?

FWIW ? I have all the Amari threads on this end , I wondered if they would get bunched into one or --there would be only one of them remaining. the first couple were quickly locked.

LOL - Gotta be yourself, man…Give ppl the honest version of yourself, otherwise everything is false…Owe it to 'em to not give a shit what they think, brother!

I saw that someone in a Q and A hosted by Zucks asked him if he could identify how many pictures out of a group of 9 contained a bicycle.

That is some next level public trolling.

Also that guy is my hero.

3 Likes

That darn Mark Zuckerberg….

You were advised that there were two threads about it already.

If you have a question about moderation …, ask. That is the proper way to handle this. Starting a thread about moderation is a den violation.

From the code of conduct.

• We encourage ALL new posters to browse the forum prior to posting. You will get an idea of what is acceptable and what isn’t
  • Browse the first 2 pages for discussions already in progress!
  • If you duplicate a topic, your post will likely be deleted or locked NO public airing of complaints against our (volunteer!) Forum moderators.

In this case it was explained to you.

Note that link is on the Den forum.

Look at them more like tags for easy reference searches. Instead of rooms. That’s probably why your confused.

It’s up to the person who starts the thread to add the tag.

But why sort by individual tags unless your looking for something specific.