Blough pretty much cemented that he belongs as a sure #2 vs Steelers

He nearly had a comeback from 20-0 or better, with another few minutes I am sure he would-have made a comeback win.

4 Likes

I agree

1 Like

O-boyle.

Yup - time to lance the Boyle/boil
lol

2 Likes

Whats important is even with back ups from Lions they played hard till last whistle …It was preseason but they showed the new staff has them on right track play hard from opening kickoff till final whistle…Thats all you can ask i9f that effort gets wins good if they lose an learn that works also…

1 Like

I thought so too.

At a loss as to why Boyle was even pursued in free agency.

Hopefully we get a look at Ta’amu next week.

Boyle is definitely nothing special. Are we going to carry 3 QBs on the 53 man roster? If so I believe he stays but if not we should cut him.

Boyle has looked terrible. Blough at least has some great pocket awareness, mobility and accuracy. If he had the arm strength too, he’d be a great backup.

Boyle meanwhile just has a strong arm and nothing else. Probably one of the most inaccurate passers I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Our QB room seems like the worst in the league. Hopefully Goff plays above expectations and doesn’t get hurt.

2 Likes

So if they keep Boyle what’s that say about Holmes ? Is it Holmes is so smart we don’t question him or will it be ok to question the guy after a move like that.
Boyle is as bad as I’ve seen, yet coaches and GMs get hung up on a there guy, they seem to hang on to them over better candidates.

Boyle should be in the turd catagory not because how he acts but his play on the field is that bad. This guy is a turd. And we should be scrambling to find a better #2 and Blough is more of a #3 in my book.

Boyle should be cut. Dude missed wide open wr all day.

I don’t know how all the other teams are doing for backups but since we traded Stafford to the Rams, I’ve been watching the stats and highlights to see if Stafford played or not and have noticed how bad their backups are as well. Like, if Stafford goes down with an injury, our pick from them might be a top 5 pick.

The first week, their 2 QB’s combined for 128 yards passing.
Yesterday, Perkins played the whole game, he played better. 208 yards, 5.3 yards per attempt, 2 TD’s and an interception…but against a real defense and a starting QB on the other side, the Rams won’t be winning much.

It seems like some would prefer we were paying 3+ million for a scrub like Chase Daniels.

My God. Give it a rest.

Of course you can question him if he keeps Boil. Why do you post this crap?

2 Likes

Was looking at the Rams game on NFL.Com and found this on the breakdown of the game…
NFL Research: Perkins had 200-plus passing yards and two passing TDs on Saturday, something Jared Goff never did in seven preseason games played with the franchise.

Seems like a cheap shot to talk about Goff’s preseason stats like they matter?

We should trade Tim Boyle for Justin Fields.

1 Like

Did Goff ever play a full preseason game?
Don’t know that I’ve ever seen a #1 overall pick playing a full preseason game.

1 Like

Did Holmes offend you, my friend?

Yea…wonder if Stafford ever put up 200 yards and 2 tds in a preseason game? I havent missed a game and i cant recall Stafford ever playing a whole preseason game but im to lazy to try and research it lol.