Bowl Games - Who to watch and draft prospect watch

Here’s a link to the bowl game schedule.

The Bowl games started today so I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread about what games we should watch and what players we should be looking out for.

I am thinking about what players. I want to watch that the Lions could potentially draft.

So if you don’t mind mention the players you want to see. Mention the position they play and the team they are on too for those who may not know the player.

Guys I want to take a closer look at.

QB - Malik Willis from liberty. They play Eastern Michigan at 5:45 on Dec 18. I’ll be watching this game mainly because I want to get another look at Willis. I hope he’s on our Senior bowl team and we can get some real insight in this kid. Athletically he has the tools. The question is wether or not he can make the jump to the NFL coming from such a small school.

There’s a safety from Eastern Michigan that I’m interested in to. Alvinoski LaFleur. This kid has a decent chance to get drafted if he has a good bowl game and combine. He caught my eye in a game I watched of his earlier this year. So I wanted to get another look at him. He played disciplined ball and I rarely saw him out of position in the game I watched. He’s a versatile player, has good size too. Seems like a smart football player who can play every safety position.

What games are you watching an why.

1 Like

I wish I could care more about these meaningless games, but I just don’t, especially with all the top players opting out of them. The schools get richer, and the majority of players go broke and injured.

Very excited about the final 4 CFP though!

Thanks!

That’s quite the name. Sounds like a polish chipmunk

5 Likes

I’ll be watching Kayvon Thibodeaux in the Alamo Bowl to see if he can take back his 1OA stock or not.

Oh wait!

In all seriousness I’ll be watching Willis too. He’s my favorite of the QBs this year.

I also want to watch that Sam Williams guy from Ole Miss in the Sugar Bowl of he’s playing. Talk about under the radar.

If Bailey Zappe throws 4 TDs for WKU tommorow he ties Joe Burrow for the single season record. Might have to tune into that.

1 Like

[quote=“CuriousHusker, post:4, topic:13274”]
That’s quite the name. Sounds like a polish chipmunk