Boyle gets the start

That what I imagine Patricia’s office looked like

2 Likes

Waiting patiently for the reality bomb to drop Sunday.

1 Like

We are 0-8-1. That’s the reality bomb, nothing that happens on Sunday will change that.

1 Like

You realize how incorrect your comment actually is?!

3 Likes

Yes oh how do we replace Goff’s total 8 touchdowns in 9 games. What are we to do lol.

1 Like

You’re right, we will be 0-9-1. lol

1 Like

Boyle has a total of -1 total yards in the NFL.

He left college with 12 TDs and 26 INTs.

Sunday is going to be a disaster.

2 Likes

Get ready for 80% run plays and a few screens pretty much the same as last week.My hope is Boyle goes offscript at some point and goes deep down the feild and catchs the Browns off guard.Its going to be a slow game with the weather and 2 teams that want to run the ball.

2 Likes

I think you mean his goose will be Boyled.

6 Likes

Ok stupid question. Is Boyle able to run with ball? Honestly that could be a big help to our offense. That an occasional pass that goes like 10 yards or so?

I had to double check you on the stats, but you are correct. That is god awful. He did have a couple nice preseasons with the Packers though, so maybe he has grown a lot being Rodgers backup. Regardless it can’t possibly get much worse at QB at this point.

2 Likes

Living from the past is a bad thing to do brother - break them chains!! :+1::crazy_face::upside_down_face::heart::pray:

He beat out Jordan Love last year for the backup spot, who was a 1st rounder! But, Love stinks, so that aint saying much.

1 Like

I’m half full baby!!

1-8-1

2 Likes

Or why not 0-8-2!! Back to back ties, only the Lions.

2 Likes

Tin foyle to start and help DC Goff Confirn " it could get worse ?"
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

2 Likes

Four teams had two ties in 1973:

Cleveland 7–5–2

Kansas City 7–5–2

Denver 7–5–2

Green Bay 5–7–2

Hence the rule change of adding OT in 1-974

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking!!

1 Like

Undefeated November, lol - We are 19 days into November and we haven’t lost yet! unreal

1 Like

Jordan Love stinks so bad, J Geils made a song and video warning us 40 years ago.
Time Travelers!

6 Likes