BPA? What does it actually mean?

I took Herbert 4-5 picks before Tua in my big Dynasty league, I would have been 1000% on board. That said, if our GM was competent he wouldn’t have gotten fired. Not to mention if the Dolphins would have take the BPA they would have taken Herbert over Tua. This makes my point, 90% of rankings, boards, whatever had TUA clearly ahead of Herbert despite all Tua’s “warts”… Hip, Left handed, Height, etc…

1 Like

Your using stats that meet your criteria, which is fine, but that doesn’t mean that’s how others see those same picks aka as busts already.

You mitigate Fant because of Locke, but Okudah sucks, no mention of the disaster that was his entire team, especially the defense.

Going to a better team helps. Guess what, that ain’t the current Lions. They’re a BAD team. No reflection of the current staff. The reason the last one was broomed out. The Lions few playmakers. At some point, you have to get some.

BPA is an idea that is never 100% adhered to. “Some” teams are more apt to trade need for player rating, but all teams balance the two and no one is strictly BPA, across an entire draft ever.

The only people that seem to not get the concept of BPA are some rigid fans. And its always the same silly argument that if its not a 100% pure BPA 100% time with a 100% quantifiable “score” for each player than BPA doesn’t exist at all.

Looks like a bust for a guy who was drafted No 40 overall in 2019. Another Mayock failure.

1 Like

Biggest Penis Available

BPA, literally means screw position needs we’re taking this guy because he’s the best regardless. It’s a built in excuse for teams passing on needs

How many teams follow it, very few. Why is it talked about so much. Coach/GM media speak

Very impressive bump…

Matt Millen was BPA free before it was cool.

1 Like

Bonus Pick Ascending?

Boner Possibilities Accelerating?

Bob+Patricia=Aholes?

Bringin Pain, Anger

Barnes Perfect Always…tip of the cap to Cap

Buggs Plowing A-gaps

Ben’s Plays AMAZING

Barry Poppin ACLs

Being
Pretty
Awesome