Brett Favre update

Cool dirt. I find Southern clay soils fascinating. Everyone has those things that you have childlike wonderment about. For some odd reason certain southern soil is one of those things for me.

Though Brett’s from Kiln so he probably grew up walking on pottery. Probably why he thinks he’s better than the rest of the state.

Its a game of inches

4 Likes

Hmmm. We should go after him and others as well.

I mean, that’s why he wore #4

1 Like

He tried to arrange for a Stergery to have it elongated. Healthcare in this country :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Sorry but hard disagree here. I know were all supposed to hate Rodgers here but he’s one of my favorite human beings. He has a sense of humor, he’s thoughtful, and just an all around different dude. Farve has always been a garbage human.

If this guy was a Lion you would all love him.

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve heard he’s one of the greatest locker room guys out there, players love him

Stupid hick, he should have took out a ppu loan instead of leaving a paper trail. Probably sent another reporter a dick pic and she started investigating his ass.

His family don’t :slight_smile:

I agree that he has a much better sense of humor than Favre but I’ve always found him to be a smarmy, douchey, passive-aggressive prick. So yeah, I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree lol.

And the fact that he hasn’t had anything to do with his entire family for most of his career is just strange to me. I mean I understand bad family, there’s a few in mine I have very little to do with. And I get that it’s probably different when you’ve hit it big. But his entire family? Surely there’s a few who aren’t bad eggs. It makes it feel much more like an Aaron issue than a Rodgers family issue.

I just don’t like the guy.

I hated him for 15+ years until I saw him on Pat Mcafee’s show regularly. He’s actually a pretty funny dude. I still hate him on the field any time he’s wearing Green, but get him out of the NFC North and I’ll happily support him,.

2 Likes

Rogers might be weird, but Favre is a confirmed terrible human being. Apples and dump trucks.

2 Likes

Agreed, but being funny and being a prick aren’t mutually exclusive. There’s plenty of dudes who do funny for a living that have gotten in a lot of trouble.

Ever since he’s been licking toads, he comes across as a much nicer person.

Exactly!

3 Likes

Meme Shock GIF by Evan Klar

3 Likes

An interesting note in history is that Rodgers needed to be the kind of dude that he was and who he became in order to survive everything that was Brett Favre.

He was Stockholm Sydromed into being a little bitch?

I googled “little bitch” and here is what came back.

1 Like

Lol yes he’s more likeable since he went on his lsd/aldous Huxley/doors of perception expedition

He can still go piss up a rope.

1 Like

Sage Rosenfels

@SageRosenfels18

Since retirement, I have been lucky to avoid stealing millions of dollars from the poorest people in my state.

9 Likes