Bucky Brooks 3.0 mock

Has us taking Spoon at 6OA. The Hawks take AR……at 20

Levis falls out of the first round

1 Like

Bucky is statistically the worst mocker in draft media, by a lot. Even Mel and McShay score better. So while his wild takes get clicks, they’re mostly fluff.

10 Likes

Never trust a dude named Bucky

2 Likes

John Candy 80S Movies GIF

7 Likes

Witherspoon at 6…. and Kancey at 18….

while I could see thise picks happening…
I am a bit skeptical that they would take 2 guys in the smaller side for their positions.

Each player on his own is a good prospect…
but getting both is a little different.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t call Witherspoon small, he’s almost the exact same size as Sutton

2 Likes

I’m not overly concerned about his weight… because he is tall enough to add a few pounds.

A few others have brought it up here……

1 Like

Bucky Brooks is just another talking head looking for clicks.

1 Like

Worst draft ive seen.

1 Like

I’m Bucky and I like to Sucky at mock drafts

2 Likes

Can you imagine the Panthers traded up to pick #1 for Stroud?!?

Caleb Williams is 3x the better prospect than CJ and there might be 3 better QB’s available next year.

I do think there’s a decent possibility that Sea waits until 20 to take a QB.

Denzel Ward immediately comes to mind… He’s the same height, about 10lbs heavier. Witherspoon can add weight to his frame so I’m not concerned either… I find it funny people discount players bc of an inch or 4/5 lbs like it’s THAT much of a difference… Emmanuel Forbes size? Sure, that’s concerning, but I’m not worried about 180lb CB, especially in today’s NFL

You guys expect the mock drafts to stay the same for the next 30 days? Things are about to shake up even more.

Right before making this draft:

dave chappelle sandwich GIF

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.