Bucky Brooks Final Mock Draft

Interesting final mock. No QB’s in the top 10, Thibs falls to #9. Jags go O-Line, Lions get Hutch!

Check it out!

4 Likes

Two edge guys in the first round…I’m cool with that.

2 Likes

Hutch and Ebiketie in the 1st? Yes, please!

3 Likes

Might be overkill but I like both players quite a bit so I’m cool with it. I’d prefer Sauce and Ebiketie but i have doubts that AE falls that far.

2 Likes

That would sure help us smash some QB’s!

1 Like

Two edge players? That is overkill. We also have Romeo, Julian, and Harris. Julian lead the team in pressure rate in limited playing time. He could use more playing time.

1 Like

Romeo is coming off an injury and is only under contract for another year.

1 Like

I like the idea, but it probably doesn’t jive with reality. That’s a big investment at one position, when you consider Harris and others.

At 32 and 34, it seems far more more sensical to go DB and LB, or maybe a WR if a decent enough one is available.

(And, of course, the idea of packaging those two picks to move up is what I’m praying for).

3 Likes

He has Kayvon Thibodeaux sliding all he way to No. 9 and Malik Willis to 20.

Not sure that’s likely, but … wow.

1 Like

Yeah those are two of my favorite players, I wouldn’t complain. But it doesn’t seem all that realistic. If we needed a lot of help Hutch and Ebiketie would solve it immediately IMO, but the Okwara bros and Harris will certainly offer something.

I think you have to move up and get him. Otherwise yeah I don’t think he falls to 32.

I still have high hopes for Julian.

4 Likes

Me too but he definitely needs to start showing it this year. I expect him to.

Dream scenario → Trade up time!

I’m just glad to finally see a mock without a freaking QB taken at 32. It’s like all these guys think that the Lions HAVE TO take a QB right now no matter what.

4 Likes

There’s a lot about this mock that strikes me as unrealistic and downright lazy. I understand building towards strength, but not all teams do that. I look at the Packers picks, and yeah, they’re ideal if you’re objective as GM is to piss Rodgers off. Just a lot of scattershot in this for me to take it seriously. 90% of the Den could do better, and this guy is getting paid for this :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I really wouldn’t be surprised if Willis falls out of the top 10. Shhh don’t tell Natty.

2 Likes

I hope he falls to 32

1 Like

Hoping we don’t trade up, would be stoked to walk away with Hutch, Dax, and Dean. I love Dax fit and 4.3 speed, and versatility. I think he goes around 20 though, so Cine, Pitre or Brisker work.

Trading up from the 3rd back to the 2nd im liking for maybe Christian Walker.

1 Like

I have a feeling Julian going to breakout this season. He has the same physical makeup of Chandler Jones. I’m expecting big things from him.

3 Likes