Bucs center Jensen carted off with knee injury

So the coaches have Jonah Jackson taking reps at center already…
What do they have at DT that we could get?

1 Like

yoga is nothing more than revenge for 30-something women towards 50-something men.

1 Like

If NFL injuries were cookies this one would be a Gingersnap.

4 Likes

freakin’ super-mullet.

1 Like

Ponytail. I think his hair is inspired by the Pixar movie Brave. I hear Tom’s kids swear by the guy.

2 Likes

They are.

1 Like

Jonah has been taking reps at center?

I had Goats head soup in Montserrat, really good, had to order 24 hours in advance. With re to Jonah, yes, he took some rep’s at center.

1 Like

LOL - Clearly his inspiration. LOVED IT!

That’s what I’ve seen in a couple reports.

Jackson on taking snaps at center (detroitlions.com)

Evan Brown for a 3rd rounder!? Do it!

I don’t know. Having depth at C is important especially with Rag’s injury history.

2 Likes

Didn’t Stenberg practice at center last year? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

It’s not really injury history though, he got injured once. Before last year, he started 45 of 48 games his 1st 3 seasons.

And both Jonah and Stenberg could play center!

I’d seriously consider trading a UDFA center for high value in this situation, I do understand the depth argument.

1 Like

True, but I just really like having all that depth.

1 Like

In a heart beat, probably do a 4th . . . maybe even a 5th.

Brown will be an UFA next year, likely will sign elsewhere where he has a chance to start. Start finding his replacement now, plus get some magic beans!!!

1 Like

It’s not going to happen and I can’t believe we are arguing the trade value of Evan Brown

but …

no. He is a valuable player and the team needs him. Draft picks really aren’t all that valuable, particularly 5th rounders. If someone wants him than it needs to be an overpay. He’s proven he can start and he’s proven he can hold up.

You’re right it’s not going to happen, but at the end of the day, he’s only a backup and this is likely his last season with us. His 2021 success was also likely because of the players around him, not him himself, he was on the street in 2020. If you can get a 4th, do it, 5th maybe. Tampa won’t give up that much for him.

1 Like

Is that relevant? 4 years ago Hutchinson was in high school.

What matters is what the guy is worth now, not just to us but to someone else. Tampa is looking to win a title and they are suddenly in a tight spot. Not sure how many NFL-ready starting centers are actually out there, but we have one of them.

I’d take a 5th for sure.