Buffalo Juggernaut

How many games does Buffalo lose this year?

• Other - Explain yourself

0 voters

josh Allen technically plays the QB position, but he is entering Jack Fox territory.
-part LB
-Part halfback
-Part QB
-AAAALLLL Alpha Male

Good lord!

5 Likes

I’ll go 13-4. They have some tough games on their schedule. Oct 16th - Bills @ Chiefs will be one to watch.

3 Likes

Cheifs are in deep, deep, deeeeeeeeep shit!

Yup → like the Rams

3 Likes

Haha we will see. I will be cheering for the Bills, but KC knocked them out of the playoffs 2 years in a row.

4 Likes

If I select “1”, am I considered a homer?

6 Likes

Important time in the growth of that young team. Miller’s not gonna let crazy-legs Pat have the roaming room he had last outing.
“Dead meat!”

1 Like

LOL - You, my brother…are considered awesome!

Als0…if we pull that off, it’s playoff time, man. We are absolutely one of the toughest games on their schedule…on the road, short prep week, on Thanksgiving

LOVE that!

3 Likes

I picked 3 but one of those is on thanksgiving day!!! :smiling_imp:

If we can figure out how to slow down a running QB by then…

3 Likes

That would be unreal!!! I just hope we don’t get embarrassed.

2 Likes

Oh for sure… I just hope it’s close.

But, a long time between now and then and things will change for better and worse for both teams, so we’ll see…

We’ll give 'em the fist fight like they are not used to.
Not predicting a win, but that component of the game, we’ll show them what “grit” looks like.

They’re just SO nasty on both sides of the ball.

2 Likes

Am I a homer if I picked 1? Yup

I’ve read a couple articles on why the Lions running game is gashing teams. Not saying we’ll do that to the Bills, but that’s about when Jamo starts hitting full stride… it’ll be interesting to see if they have an answer for that ‘in game’

5 Likes

I would not be surprised at all of the rams finish under .500. Their offensive line isn’t very good and I think staffords elbow is worse than anyone is letting on. Their defense doesn’t have any pass rush outside of Donald.

3 Likes

This sounds like a completely objective analysis from an extremely hopeful Lions fan lol.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what it is. Lol

Honestly though, they’re struggling to run the ball with any consistency. This goes back to last season as well. They’re guard play has taken a step back so far without Corbett. Same with left tackle. They haven’t generated much of a pass rush so far. And their schedule is absolutely brutal. They’ll still win games. I just think they’ll be closer to 9-8 than the 10+ wins they got last season. Especially now that Jimmy g is back as a starter for the 49ers.

4 Likes

Thanksgiving is going to be a blood bath. Some fans are going to be jumping off the Bills bandwagon after we beat them.

2 Likes

I am wondering if Matt is hurting, or if he’s just in a funk.
If he goes down, they are TOAST.
Burnt Toast.

If not - zero chance they are under .500

2 Likes

I won’t. No shame in losing to the Lions.
Buffalo comes out of the AFC.

Lions are on the rise. They win this week, and it’s some pretty freakin’ sweet momentum…I think they will.

1 Like

4, because they’re resting starters …

1 Like