Bye Bye Erin

I wouldn’t read too much into that. He’s the king of offseason mind games. lol

9 Likes

Yeah I’ll believe it when I see it. He’s a weird dude who thinks he’s being clever with his bazaar posts and greasy man bun.

3 Likes

Or bi-bi Erin :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I love it actually…. He is messing with folks cause he can!

2 Likes

I think Deadstroke clued us in a few days ago in another thread:

That would be midnight February 21. No extensions were reached to my knowledge, so Rodgers was stating the obvious in his cryptic way.

1 Like

This guy is more drama than the entire cast of Empire.

4 Likes

IF Green Bay backs The Brinks truck up to keep Erin?..he’s not going anywhere-except Green Bay.

And for the rest of team:
2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

3 Likes

that’s Green Bay’s problem…IF they do.

Which is why they won’t….

So what is it?

1. Retirement

2. Denver

3. San Fran

Rodgers as a Niner would be problematic for the rest of the NFC.

Other than that, I don’t really care.

I’ll believe he leaves when it finally happens. Until then, Ill always believe he will be back.

4 Likes

At one point he stated that the 49ers were dead to him for picking Smith at the top of the draft and passing him over.

He grew up a 49ers fan and wanted to play for them and they blew him off in favor of Smith. He is petty and has a huge ego so I believe that would still be a sore spot with him.

I would not expect him to go to SF

I expect Denver or replacing Brady in Tampa Bay

I agree but the main reason is because they traded so much to move up to draft Trey Lance. They gave up 2 first rounders and a 3rd to move up to #3 last year. They will also be trading Jimmy G in the coming weeks and Lance will be starting QB next year. That is one team that makes no sense for Rodgers. Denver on the other hand makes a ton of sense. Hopefully a miracle occurs and he retires.

1 Like

isnt he building a home in TN? though many ‘celebrities’ build there now… but can the Titans afford to make a trade for Rodgers? would be the most ideal spot IMO… I cant see Rodgers agreeing to play for SF with the risk of California and its off the wall tax and ‘health’ mandates or potential mandates.

1 Like

I believe the AFC South is the lowest state tax division. They have Tennessee, Texas and Florida guanteeing a player for those teams have 10 state tax free games per year.

Meanwhile New York not only taxes the crap out of people, they actually go after income that people make out of state.

He has owned the property in Nashville for quite some time (at least a few years I believe) so I don’t think it is an indicator of his potential future football home.

1 Like

I think Car and Indy are possibilities too.

He’s from Cali so you’d think he could put that stuff behind him so he could return back to the west coast.

I would not leave off Arizona but I’d call that a long shot.

1 Like

Yea Carolina and Indy are possible.

The Cards would be a great spot if they and Murray have really had a falling out and they are ready to move on from Murray.

I just know ARog will only go where he thinks they can win it all next season

The team has to be “a ARog” from the Super Bowl right now