Bye bye nick bawden

couldn’t stay healthy but would love to know why he just skipped practice. He was in all the other pics of OTAs

I’m going to guess that he didn’t just randomly decide not to show up and then they responded by cutting him. My guess is that cutting him and him not showing up are linked in some way.

3 Likes

These are voluntary OTA’s they can’t just cut someone for not showing up without the NFLPA getting involved and lawsuit settlements.

There’s more to this story.

1 Like

tha plot thickens.

Like good gravy baby!!

They sure can. They can cut any player, any time they like. It’s a ruthless business.

1 Like

McNeil on FB Dives! And as an extra blocker!

Also, I heard the Lions are looking into if coaches can actually jump in on a play without using a roster spot.

They say Dan is looking to be an extra blocker and trying to get a racing helmet approved.

Look it up if you don’t believe me, there’s links everywhere! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not without having to answer to the NFLPA and their CBA agreement.

If they cut a player for not showing up to a voluntary camp they can and will be sued for it… and lose.

There’s more to this story.

… pointless rule - no one will ever be sued for cutting a player due to skipping voluntary work, because there is always another cba acceptable option to use for cutting someone.

2 Likes