Can Lions win the super bowl? Per ChatGPT

I cannot predict the future and therefore cannot say for certain if the Detroit Lions will ever win a Super Bowl. However, it is worth noting that the team has never won a Super Bowl in its history and has only made it to the Super Bowl once, in 1991, where they lost to the Washington Redskins. It is possible that with the right combination of coaching, players, and luck, the team could eventually win a Super Bowl, but it’s impossible to know for sure.

Above is from ChatGPT…even ChatGPT does not know about Lions history. So ChatGPT can pass Wharton business school class exams but fails at Lions history.

2 Likes

Well I can’t predict the future either. But someone recently handed me this charming little divining tool that’s like an oversized 8 ball with a window for a pyramid to display its oracle

I just asked it now if the Lions would win the Super bowl and it read out “It is decidedly so”

So take it to the bank Ahab. It’s happening.

3 Likes

It was a done deal the day they hired coach Dan

2 Likes

questions mattel GIF

Well, if Agabus could do it after Jesus had already ascended …. :crazy_face::upside_down_face::heart::pray::+1:

The Detroit Lions will win the SB in 2023!

1 Like

Hmm, I wish it were so! That Lions-Redskins game was to get to the SB. The Lions have never been in a SB game.

3 Likes

:rofl:Nope, that was only the NFC Conference finals.
Never even been to the Super Bowl.
I’m not 100% sure any of our players have even watched one on tv.

2 Likes

I mean, it was OUR super bowl. Closest by a mile we ever sniffed one.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.