Cardinals coach Sean Kugler fired after reportedly groping woman in Mexico City

I don’t get it.

If one of my buddies did that, we’d collectively beat the shit out of him and disown him.

How this still is a thing is beyond me.

4 Likes

Hard to resist those Latina booties man… but… gotta summon the strength!

Has anyone here ever been to Mexico? I went to Cancun for spring break my senior year in high school. We got shook down by the cops our first night there. We had to pay them off or we were going to be â– â– â– â– â– â– . A lot of corruption in the Mexican police force.

2 Likes

Yes and yes, but were very very careful as to where we went and when.

I used to be a cop in Cancun. I remember shaking down some Americans until they gave us money. Those were good times.

6 Likes

Takes a lot of strength to fight 'em off.
Handsome lives matter!

2 Likes

I see that too. Soooo crazy. Entitlement. Go to Mexico and morph into Urban Meyer…Jesus, dude…even in front of a kid.

Ya know, in Mexico, prostitution is legal, there are sex clubs, strip joints have different rules, etc. I always wonder with athletes, if they could possibly have been framed because of who they are.
This just sounds like some crazy shit.

1 Like

Wow is this story getting crazy.

Anyone following it?

Here get caught up.

4 Likes

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

1 Like

That guy is eating less than 1% of that popcorn… haha just spitting it everywhere.

1 Like

Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Possible mistaken identity??? …and it possibly could have been the GM that did the groping and the same day Kugler filed his arbitration card, Keim takes an indefinite leave of absence?..wow, wtf.

1 Like

Best post of the week!

2 Likes

Well he thought he was famous and they let famous people do that supposedly

So wait, the guy that did it might be the guy who fired him for doing it???

4 Likes

With the economy being so high , thats like 16 cents a kernal.

1 Like

@Martymcfly2017…enjoy brother!

Santa Claus Wrestling GIF by WWE

I see a different angle…

We go to Iran and the soccer world loses its beer…

Go to Russia or China and see what can happen…

So, from the get go, I don’t get the NFL in Mexico…. Because you ■■■■ with fire and you will get burned intentionally or not.

While we are at it NFL, let’s host a game in Amsterdam. See how that end up?! Didn’t we already have a few players in Europe get stupid?

Keep the dang games here… then this shit doesn’t happen

The owners love money and are greedy as can be, the international games are huge for profits, expect more and more and more of them in the future. International teams aren’t far away, they are already talking about it.

2 Likes