Carter to Visit Monday

John Maakaron says Jalen Carter to visit on Monday. That was posted by him an hour ago, April 17. Came from Times & Observer. Don’t know the reporter, just happen to come across it.

2 Likes

Is this his second visit?
I thought he cam a week ago?
(that’s what she said )

2 Likes

He probably drove his car and got here a little early. I hear he sometimes exceeds the posted speed limit.

4 Likes

Bro → you will LOVE this!

3 Likes

there’s another thread on this .we suspect that the first visit was via zoom. this one he’s taking his car to see us. so it will put the first zoom to shame.

1 Like

Anything to keep him off the roads.

1 Like

This is going one of two ways. He either crushes his interview with the Lions or drops off our board. There is no in between here.

2 Likes

Every time he gets in his car it could be considered a zoom meeting. zoom zoom

5 Likes

hide GIF

1 Like

Speaking of driving …

1 Like

I just can’t see any scenario where Carter falls past the Seahawks @ 5.

If a team wants Carter, they have to go through Carroll and Schneider - they hold ALL the cards. He will not fall to us at 6.

%70 Seahawks take Carter @ 5
%20 Lions trade up from 6
%10 Eagles trade up from 10

I think Carter is gonna get selected at 5, by one of those 3 teams.

3 Likes

Carter was speedy to pass his Zoom meeting. He quickly accelerated through his presentation of 2 National Championships while nimbly avoiding answering questions about extra-curricular high-speed adventures. He passed with flying colors and then rapidly switched his focus to his in-person meeting where he will be flying in, walking briskly to the car rental place, and making sure he gets the turbo model.

Quick witted are we now ?!

1 Like

Doesnt matter how much talent he has, there are red flags teams need to consider. I think there is as much a chance he goes 10 as he goes 5.

3 Likes

Just don’t want him dropping to the bears and being a monster.

3 Likes

TJ Lang on Valenti today talking about his concerns with Carter after talking to people around the league…

2 Likes

Cliff notes?

2 Likes

TJ has made some calls that in no way relate to the incident with speeding or the pro day; strictly football and personality talk. And from those calls he has some serious character concerns because the people he has talked to are all saying basically the same things, and it’s not positive.

3 Likes

Lang mentioned character concerns and hearing lots of negative things about Carter after making calls around the league, but really didn’t give any specifics. A bunch of blah blah blah without really saying much.

2 Likes

Been using those things forever. They once wanted me to read “Uncle Tom’s Cabin”. I started reading that and there was just no way it was happening, thank you Cliff Notes.

1 Like