Carter

He dont look like he playing all that hard maybe playing not to get hurt

2 Likes

part of a nice 3rd down stuff but I just started watching the game

1 Like

Carter has been good. Not as dominate as SEC championship, but good.

1 Like

Stroud looks great with a clean pocket. Surprised that Georgia is only rushing 3 and hasn’t decided to send more folks in order to dirty up the pocket.

4 Likes

Definitely earned himself a nice paycheck in the 1st half as he raised his draft stock

6 Likes

OSU gassed the hell out of Carter. Was a non-factor in the 2nd half. Suspect conditioning.

1 Like

Trade down Brad, TRADE DOWWWN!! BEEENZ, MOR BEENZ!!

2 Likes

If we fall in that 5-8 area I am definitely team trade down at this point. I am very hesitant on the DLine talent that will likely be available. I may feel better as we go through the process but at this point I am skeptical. Our sweet spot in this draft is 11-20. That’s where the CBs and Bijan are likely to go. Maybe the Raiders or Bucs will want to jump for a QB.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Carter is highly inconsistent, he can disappear for long stretches. You have to take the good with the bad with him because when he’s good, he looks elite and can change the game at any time but there’s a lot of bad mixed in when he’s not feeling it.

I’m a fan of him because of the upside if he puts it together but I’m not going to get all bent out of shape if they miss out on him either, plenty of good players in this draft.

6 Likes

I was expecting a lot more based on all the hype. His lack of production is still a real concern. I really didn’t see a top 5 draft pick.

2 Likes

I have serious questions about Will Anderson too. Sh*t draft. B. Young is the only guy I really believe in as worthy of a top pick.

What are your questions about Will?

That does not sound like an a Coach Campbell type of player.

1 Like

For me, it’s gotta be run defense. Is Anderson an every down player in the nfl? We know he can rush the passer, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

He’s small. I suppose you can point to Parsons. Is he Parsons though?

2 Likes

He is definitely not Parsons.

I said this in another thread a couple months back, but I think Anderson should look to bulk up. He’s listed at 243 pounds, but he’s 6’4. With that height, he should be able to carry another 15 pounds or so, which would be huge for him in the run game and setting the edge.

1 Like

Interesting. PFF has always graded him out fairly well against the run from
what I understand. And he definitely makes TFL splash plays against the run. As to him getting washed out at the next level :man_shrugging:

You definitely don’t want to play him as a traditional edge.

NFL tackles are a whole different ball game though. Most of them will have 80-100 pounds on him, and that’s going to be an issue in the pros. I think bulking him up makes sense with his frame. They could go the route of trying to make him more of a traditional off ball linebacker, but pass rush is what he does best, so he’s gotta be on the edge the majority of the time. I see him playing in a T.J. Watt type of role in the nfl. Watt is basically the same size, just about 10 pounds heavier. Outside linebacker in a 3-4 makes the most sense for his skillset. Get him up to about 255 and he will excel.

1 Like