Carter

I’ve seen Will Anderson miss a lot of tackles. I wouldn’t call it a strength.

Anderson is tall but he doesn’t have a large frame. I would be concerned with trying to bulk him up too much.

1 Like

He needs to start doing some squats with all those ladies in that picture, lol they all have bigger legs than him. He kinda looks like a WR in that picture, he aint very big.

2 Likes

That looks like it was probably the day he signed with Bama. I’m sure they’ve worked him out a lot since then. He’s small but he can’t be that small.

2 Likes

You can’t work your way to having a bigger frame. Anderson’s frame is not big. A guy’s frame is a limiting factor in how much weight he can put on comfortably.

1 Like

Missed tackles has definitely been an issue for him. Especially this year. He hasn’t finished as well in 2022.

1 Like

I thought somebody said he had short arms!? They look super long in that picture. I see a dude with long arms and long legs. No reason he can’t weigh 255 in the pros if he hits the squat rack and starts eating. He’s 6’4.

The long arms are part of why I made the Julian Okwara comparison.

2 Likes

I’ve always been intrigued by Julian’s potential but Will plays with A LOT more violence than JOkwara.

1 Like

Interesting, similar body types and guess what. Julian gets crushed in the run game. Hmmmm.

That is what stood out for me too. He can’t–or at least couldn’t last night–play a gazillion snaps like McNeill and Buggs and be a factor. His conditioning could improve in the pros, but some guys just don’t have endurance.

2 Likes

I’ve been saying this for months…… the big board for this years draft will be turned on its head the next few months.

Just seeing Jayden Daniels, KJ Jefferson, Bo Nix, and Penix all decide to return to school was interesting….

I think Anderson and Carter were anointed as top 2-3 picks prior to the start of the year, and neither completely validated why in 2022.

What if Jalen is invisible against TCU?? What if he just tests average? What is Anderson is barely 240, and has underwhelming times?

Then imagine Bresee running a 4.79 forty at 310 pounds and Murphy blowing up the combine with a supposed 4.53 at 275 pounds!!!

Then imagine Bijan killing the combine, and Quentin Johnston having a Julio like testing….

Paris Johnson supposedly has ideal arm length and his 6’6” 315 pound frame is complimented with solid athleticism. If he has a monster testing and drill session, he could shoot up.

• as I said before… T Walker, Sauce, and Icky were even in the convo for top 4-5 picks on New Year’s Day last year.

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Georgia typically rotates DL a great deal. I wonder if his share of snaps was much higher.

The Office GIF

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.