LT starter last two seasons, moved to G may be his best position

Emmanuel Forbes, CB, Mississippi State
Georgia at Mississippi State, 7 p.m., ESPN

Kobie Turner, DT, Wake Forest
North Carolina at Wake Forest, 7:30 p.m., ESPN2

Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah
Stanford at Utah, 10 p.m., ESPN

This will be an interesting watch…
we’ll see how Sanders can affect an emerging dual threat QB.

Perfect timing right before Lions face Fields…

1 Like

I’ll be watching future Lions QB Bryce Young

4 Likes

I wonder how much Georgia will even bother with Forbes? They’ve got the horses to win even if they don’t throw to his side of the field, they may just avoid him. That’s still a point in his favor evaluation-wise, but it doesn’t give us a lot to go on. Hopefully Mississippi State can keep it reasonably close for a little bit.

Not completely sold on Young, but he looks good in the Lions uniform. Now if only he would work on those noodles coming out of his shoulder pads.

1 Like

Yeah, Bryce isn’t a chiseled Adonis like our current QB.

4 Likes

I’m going to try and catch me some Bo Nix. See if he does any backwards passes or not.

Haha fair point!! Young just looks so freaken skinny to me, he looks like a kpop dancer!

mad eric cartman GIF by South Park

1 Like

RB Deuce Vaughn K State, Baylor has given up a shitload of rushing yards lately.

WR Charlie Jones Purdue, RB Chase Brown Illinois Already has a TD, leads the nation in rushing, and will become the all time leading rusher in Illini history this season. Brown with another TD.

LB Campbell, CB Moss, TE LaPorta IOWA

QB Bo Nix, Oregon

Lots of interesting guys in the Texas-TCU game tonight. Bijan, Quentin Johnston, Overshown, Avila, Coburn, Ewers for next year.

1 Like

Charlie Jones just scored a TD and tied Illinois. Now has 10 TD’s and over 1,000 yards on the season.

Kentucky and Will Levis losing to Vanderbilt even though Vandy has 2 turnovers and KY has none. Will Levis fans may want to take notice here.

1 Like

I don’t believe Will Levis fans actually watch him play.

4 Likes

Levis is 10-20 for 101 yards and no TD’s. They now have the lead thanks to their running game, Chris Rodriguez has rushed 18x for 162 yards and 2 TD’s. So, you have a RB that is killing it and apparently that isn’t opening up the pass vs a team that you are giving 17.5 points.

Kentucky way over uses that wildcat sound effect.

Looks like they just lost. Under 35 seconds and Vandy is up by 3 kicking off.Levis was 11-22 for 109 yards, at home, with a 17.5 spread and a RB that ran for 162 yards and 2 TD’s and lost by 3.

Game on the line and Levis can’t even figure out a way to get a pass off. Let’s put the baby to bed on this guy, he’s not it.

2 Likes

Levis would flat out be a downgrade from Goff.

Well, he just played his way out of the first round.

1 Like

Anyone watching Purdue and Illinois has to be impressed with Graham, hybrid LB for Purdue. Missed 4 games with a foot injury but has come to play today. Really would like to take a flier late on a coverage LB.

We already have a LB from Purdue. Is there a limit?

2 Likes