CFB Players to Watch: Nov 12 Edition

As long as their pee wee coach isn’t part of the package there’s no limit. Riley Moss just had a great PD vs Wisconsin, he’s the real deal.

3 Likes

The good news is that he won’t have to face a juggernaut like Vanderbilt in the NFL.

1 Like

How is that D-end not offside on that Bryce Young sack? Are the refs blind?

And that first down was a yard short for sure! Shit these refs are terrible.

Bryce Young - “I beat Georgia.”

Hendon Hooker - “I beat Alabama.”

Will Levis - “I almost beat Vanderbilt.”

3 Likes

Tim Tebow - “I beat everyone”

1 Like

except for Jesus.

1 Like

Haha, I thought about saying that, but I didn’t want to offend anyone

1 Like

Nebraska has a guy named “Buford Jr.”

Is that like the smaller version of a Big Buford???

burger cheeseburger GIF by Checkers & Rally's

1 Like

Ray Rice - “I beat my…”

2 Likes

I’m a Goff in 2023 guy…. I recognize the arm, mobility, and size of Levis, that’s all. Nix, Jefferson, Daniels, and Hooker all offer up some athletic upside
Guys who could go later in the draft and offer some rpo packages and wildcat next year-

Fwiw- Bama and Bryce are trailing Ole Miss-

1 Like

Shit is getting dark fast. Rice was famous for beating his meat in college.

1 Like

Ask Cap!?

So you are saying it was dark meat?

If I want a “tools” guy to play around with I will take Georgia State QB Darren Grainger in the 7th round. He will most likely go undrafted but 7th round picks are easy to acquire and I wouldn’t want to waste time trying to convince him to come to us. Just pick him and move on.

Ron Swanson GIF by Parks and Recreation

Riley Moss with his first int this year. Petras once again does nothing with the opportunity.

Will McDonald IV
Corum
Joey Porter Jr
Drew Sanders
Tuli Tuipulotu
Gervon Dexter
J Campbell
Hyatt
B Robinson

Guys I’m watching closely

1 Like

So, the walk of shame for college QB’s today.
Petras, IOWA, 14-23 for 94 yards and a lost fumble, wins 24-10 vs Wisconsin and in FACT, could still win the Big 10 West.
Feel free to add yours.

I like the CB Gonzalez from Oregon as well. Really want another LB with instincts, let me know your thoughts on Sanders. I like To’o To’o from Alabama, watching LB Sewell right now and he does nothing for me. I think RB Charbonnet from UCLA would be a good compliment to Swift, big.

Also watching the Oregon game, if Nix was there in the third, I’d have no problem with the pick, need a better backup with possibility of starter upside.

I think we need both a compliment to Swift and Swift insurance (another shifty, explosive back with passing game chops).

I’m not sure what to think about Gibbs. He’s great in the open field but terrible at getting anything in traffic. He might work behind our o-line, since we have a great one despite those fake charts. His getting benched by Saban won’t help his draft stock.