CFB Players to Watch: Sept 24 Edition

I hope msu fires every coach including 9.5 million a year. What a embarrassing moment in msu sports.

1 Like

They panicked with the LSU opening thinking they found dynamite with a one good year HC. Severely over paid for a boomer that tries to pretend he’s a Gen Z at times. Maybe he’ll prove me wrong but I don’t think he’s it

1 Like

Dude had one thing last year, and it was KW3. His defense schemes are awful and its the same gimmick since hes been here.

2 Likes

Cameron Ward seems to be adjusting to the level of competition. Wing T offense or not it’s pretty wild that a Texas kid with that kind of talent ended up at Incarnate Word initially.

1 Like

I feel bad for the MSU fans… just watched a little bit man they were getting smoked. Missed the UM game but looks like it was closer than it should’ve been.

1 Like

PJ Fleck is a douche but dude can coach

3 Likes

I wouldn’t exactly use the term “lucky”. Their RB rushed for 243 yards. Their QB was 18/26 for 220 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT.

Maryland definitely tested their defense.

2 Likes

Uofm could’ve lost today. Two picks that were not interception killed Maryland today. But thats part of the game. Msu deserves absolutely nothing and if im a freshman and a commit im out. There is no way as a parent i would want my kid playing for his system

4 Likes

Maryland’s got some dude’s on offense and Saban wouldn’t have hired Locksley as an OC if he didn’t know what he was doing.

1 Like

I know that the Spartans are awful but Minnesota seems to be underrated. Well rounded veteran team led by a great coach. They could make some noise this year.

2 Likes

Dang… what a throw on the run in the last
minute…. traveled almost 60 yards on a throw where he had his right foot in front of left foot while running…. so not ideal to generate distance.

Yeah. He’s super talented. Ball security remains an issue but perhaps that will come as the D1 game continues to slow down. He’s a real dude for sure though.

Stroud is so good.

1 Like

This Doug Brumfield kid at UNLV looks pretty damn terrific. I think he might be my new Jalen Tolbert (guy I don’t shut up about for a couple years).

Granted it’s against Utah State but he’s on UNLV so success of any sort is kind of impressive. The game is on CBS Sports network if anyone is curious.

How good of a blocker is Stover?

I don’t ever notice him missing a block, but I also don’t see him making that outstanding block either.

But we never use the TE in the passing game. This is uncharted territory. The OSU board has no idea what to do.

Anybody watching the Arkansas/A&M game? What a massive play.

https://twitter.com/ftbeard7/status/1573830735969939456?s=46&t=t-m0g9_EBCB3DNRaT5558A

Yeah. Switched over from the K-State game just in time.

The running game was legit. But they got real lucky on defense, they couldn’t really stop Maryland and when they did get 2 INT’s, those plays needed to be reviewed and I was cheering for Michigan, but good lord those were incomplete passes.

But will he be good in the pros???

He’s good but OSU is good. I still can’t quite wrap my head around a 5’10” running QB from OSU having a successful pro career for very long