Chargers vs Colts MNF

I guess noone is watching this game? The Colts could impact where the Rams pick is.

2 Likes

Loosely watching…not glued to it.

1 Like

Wow, that was interesting watching what led up to Derwin James getting tossed from the game. The previous 2 plays got really chippy with James and Colts receivers. So he was trying to take someone’s head off on that one. He was absolutely fired up about the last 2 plays.

Sean Payton would have caught the previous plays and got James isolated on a double move. This playcaller put his receiver right in James crosshairs.

3 Likes

DQ
Colts trying to fight for our beans

2 Likes

I miss the Mannnings, and the Mannings are just ok.

2 Likes

That was also a horrible pass by Foles, that was called a suicide pass in my playing days

2 Likes

Wonder what started it.

Something before the 3 play sequence

1. Takes pittmans helmet off- facemask call
  2. Pittman gets revenge with a solid block.
  3. Helmet to helmet on dolen gets him kicked out of game.

Pittman got in his head i bet.

1 Like

Goff has put ARS in those situations a few times this year too.

2 Likes

Don’t disagree, but that stuff is going to happen when you are on pace for 100+ catches.

1 Like

They are attacking our beans, Boyz. The bean-fight is going against us

2 Likes

Its so cool watching top level QBs not only read the play and put it to where the receiver can catch it, but throw it in such a way that keeps the receiver from getting whacked too hard. Guys like Stafford will look like they threw the ball slightly behind a receiver sometimes, when what they were really doing was slowing the guy down and getting him turned so he didn’t get his head taken off. Pretty cool.

2 Likes

mr bean GIF

1 Like

LOL! Had new clue there was a MNF…

Am I missing anything?

1 Like

I will surprised if the colts win

They are 20 points from being winless this year…

2 Likes

A Colts win would also hopefully give them momentum going into the Giants game.

1 Like

I can see this view but until they win it, I see them losing away to the Gaints.

And of course I’m hopin go the colts win next week!!

looks like we’re going ofer on Sunday and monday. every game goes against us.

Yup - arm strength helps that a lot - it’s also part of what the “no look”, fakes, and looking off defenders does too.

I remember seeing an interview with Kurt Warner’s WRs and they were just carrying on about how “they KNEW it was a great ball, and that he was showing them where to go to avoid a hit and that they just knew to trust him.”

WRs love QBs that can do that for them. Matt was a really good one for that too. Hope he’s health is okay.