Chark in talks with lions

Get it done Brad

11 Likes

I posted the magic picture referring to this move. Get it done.

6 Likes

■■■■ it…take bijan in the first…go ■■■■■■■ wild…

17 Likes

YES PLEASE he is one of the few guys that is special in this draft IMO

6 Likes

That’s what I’ve been saying.
Who will be the most impactful guy for THIS TEAM.
It’s a no brainer.

3 Likes

Dunnn dunnn… duuuunnnn duun… duuunnnnnnnn dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn dunnnn

5 Likes

Now I will dream about sharks. ; )

3 Likes

This would be great!

3 Likes

get him. Then the last piece to the puzzle is a back-up QB

3 Likes

They not speaking fast enough for me. Holmes better hire an auctioneer onto his negotiation team!!

2 Likes

No, that’s the first piece of the puzzle. If puzzle= draft :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Man I’d love to see this as a 3 yr 27M deal…

Puts us in position for a cheap Reynolds resign next year too… 3M as WR4….

2 Likes

Imagine…. Slight trade down and add a 2nd

Bijan
Adebawore
Darnell Washington
Bergeron
K Benton
D Overshown
C Tune
DTR
J Moody

We can even take two flavors of QB and see if one stands out in camp….

Imagine adding Bergeron at OT, Darnell Washington and Bijan to our offense…

While adding Benton as a run stuffer, AA as an inside out 3-4T… and Overshwon as a F Warner type sideline to sideline missile…

Benton could give us Alim insurance in 2 years if he asks for too much, and great depth now.

AA could give us a DT that could generate 4-5 sacks in 450 or so snaps…. He clearly has the juice to move outside to DE in a 3-4…

Those 3 athletes in the front 7…. All the vets on prove it deals on the back end???

• again a nice depth tackle and a sick RB and TE who don’t have to carry loads as rookies. Wtf!
1 Like

I think thats very close how they work the void money will be interesting for him it doesn’t matter but for Lions Cap it does. likely 27 with 15 guaranteed will get it done .Just a guess less would be super great.

2 Likes

3 for 33 sounds fair to me

4 Likes

I would have gladly given that to CGJ…. I can’t imagine there is an 11M per market for Chark or her already be signed.

1 Like

3/27 with 16m guaranteed.

DONE.

1 Like

To expand on that a bit. Chark and Goff were starting to mesh as the season progressed. I would love to watch that relationship grow and grow some more…That ankle injury is still a concern for me, but If Chark signs, I hope he gets on the next plane to work out with Jared and the boys.

3 Likes

Holmes isn’t giving Chark a 3 year deal coming off of 2 injury riddled seasons. It’s more than likely a 1 year take it or leave it deal.

5 Likes

1yr $8M with playtime incentives.

13 Likes