Chark signs with Carolina

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1639309148578889734

■■■■ THE PANTHERS!!!

4 Likes

FTP

5 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’m not even sure there’s a reason to even continue…:sob:

JAMO better show tf up! I was patient about him but Now I’m gonna be on his ass like the anti-tweeters

Thank God! I’m sure he’ll be great the 6 games he plays for them next season!

5 Likes

Not sure who’s left avaliable.
In my opinion we go WR early in the draft.

1 Like

I heard it was a good deal too smh

1 Like

Enjoy having a rookie throw the ball to you.

4 Likes

Yea I don’t get doing a 1 year deal with a team and you don’t even know who the QB is going to be. Can’t wait to see if we were even close on our offer.

2 Likes

I think it’s a good situation for him. He’ll be the #1 guy, they’ve got a good coaching staff, whichever QB they draft - as long as it’s not Richardson - will at the very least be accurate. If he wants to parlay this year into a bigger payday next year, Carolina honestly might be a better spot. I mean he already tried it here, and it’s just gonna get worse with Jamo coming along.

Still, ■■■■ the Panthers.

6 Likes

Damn this sucks. If we went anywhere I was really hoping it wasn’t to Carolina. ■■■■ the Detroit Panthers.

2 Likes

It is, what it is! I hope he finally stays healthy. He has a lot of talent. But he has to prove that he can stay healthy. He got paid a full season’s pay for virtually half of one.

Perhaps Brad said: Fool me once shame on you…Fool me twice…ain’t happening!

Good luck to him!

1 Like

Chark has a 2nd prove it deal. Really curious what it is.

1 Like

We the Detroit Rams. They the Carolina Lions.

At least with the Chark question resolved, I can move forward with my Post-Free Agency Mock Draft 783.0.

2 Likes

People here acted like we were going to lose prime Calvin!

2 Likes

I bet it’s a steal compared to last year’s. Just the way the market for him has played out.

1 Like

We lost a very talented #2 WR who provides excellent insurance if Jamo does not perform up to expectations or if St. Brown or Jamo got injured.

I hope we pivot to Marvin Jones as I think he is a viable short term option while we bring a rookie up to speed.

Da Money will console him in between miscommunications…

3 Likes

Go get Marvin!

I’ll also be ok with a WR in the 1st. I trust in Brad

2 Likes

JSN at 6 oh boy

3 Likes