Chat about the NFL bracket Thread

LOL - Yup. Weeze is one of the smartest ppl I know, for sure. Most people have concentrated intelligence in one area…this dude is intellectual, fun/funny, highly emotionally intelligent, and more. ZERO arrogance about it either. Such a quality human.

Love the Weeeze man.

1 Like

gotcha

And I pay well.

LOL - Told ya, guys!

3 fer 3

3 Likes

3 for 3 club checking in

2 Likes

3 for 3
But Cowboys vs 49er’s will be tough one.

If 49ers win, no matter what happens tomorrow, they go to Lambeau.

And they might be the only team that can beat the Packers there.

2 Likes

Michael Buble Check GIF by bubly

Agreed, the Packers coaches and players are actively cheering for the Cowboys in the 2nd half. The 49ers are peaking at the right time. They look like the super bowl team from 2 years ago that almost beat the Chiefs.

1 Like

4 for 4 despite the refs trying so hard to get the Cowboys a win at the end.

Packers should be worried about the 49ers.

1 Like

4-4, with SB picks advancing to next round.
Thinking KC takes tonight and tomorrow is another pickem… I took the Rams even though I want them to lose.

1 Like

I scrolled through the picks thread, I think we are tied for first so far at 4 for 4. Go Chiefs, make it 5 for 5!

1 Like

4-4… and the nfl world should be worried… lol.

Packers gonna suck!

2 Likes

I’d be happy with Steelers and Cardinals winning, especially the Cardinals, a swing of five draft spots.

2 Likes

If they are healthy, they have a great shot? Who knows, the refs may not bail them out???

1 Like

No Moses Malone, but Meatloaf +1.

Cowgirls looked not ready to compete. Lamb invisible all game and some mental mistakes, tons of penalties, Dak meh, Zeke slow…blergh.

Would be very pleased with that for sure! Go Cards! The Rams are going to win though.

1 Like

The 49ers could beat the Pack if healthy, they can run the ball very well, and can rush the passer and hit Rodgers. I might need to change my bracket, lol. Still going with the Packers, but it’s going to be a great matchup.

With Bosa and Warner going down today with injuries, I think the Pack still win next week. Without those injuries I was all in for the 49ers squad.

1 Like

That’s the game of the week as far as I’m concerned. Five draft positions. I’d root against anyone for that. Staff never had a chance.

2 Likes