Chauncey Gardner-Johnson a Lion!

WOW !!! I didn’t see that one coming at all. Was I ever wrong about FA. These guys are going for it next year! Our secondary has filled out so well. I’m pumped up. Please could the draft be next week!!!

2 Likes

1 year 8 million 6.5 guarenteed.

Absolute STEAL.

15 Likes

Crazy he signed for 1 year. I’ll take it!!!

Holy hell i am happy man letsssssss go

1 Like

WTF I didn’t see this happening

2 Likes

We know now what Brad was insinuating when he wore the Villain shirt. He’s straight stealing from the rest of the league.

13 Likes

@HSVLion Holmes did something, again.

3 Likes

FaKf3uNXoAARwI9

1 Like

Rock Out Michael J Fox GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

3 Likes

What a ■■■■■■■ steal that contract is!!! Moneyball Brad does it again!! The secondary literally went from trash to a team strength in less than a week!

Ric Flair Wrestling GIF by WWE

8 Likes

Holy shit. WTF Brad. Good work. Brad holmes is a god folkes.

3 Likes

Thought for sure we were done with free agency other than maybe a back up QB. Completely unexpected and super stoked.

But this has to be it…right?

Onto the draft.

Was kind of hoping we’d get Chark back but that seems like it’s not gonna happen now. Thinking we need to address WR in the draft now. Maybe not in the first round, but sometime on day 2. Or maybe they shock us and do target JSN.

4 Likes

One year though? Why?

Spot on brother. I am thinking we are good in the secondary now. Where do we go with our first four picks?

3 Likes

It’s a Brad thing

1 Like

I honestly was not a fan at all of going after CGJ, but that is when I thought he was going to cost 13mil AAV.

At this cost it is an excellent move. Absolutely shocked to be honest.

7 Likes

I am stunned that Brad pulled this off.

6 Likes

I think they can still sign Chark and do restructures/cuts later. I wouldn’t put it past “The Villain”

1 Like

We can still redo Romeo for some $ to sign Chark

And then Big V or June 1 cut him to sign rookies

3 Likes

I’d get ready for JSN to be a Lion if I was you guys.

6 Likes