** Chiefs Steelers game thread **

Gotta catch that ball

This game is a formality, if either of these teams were to play like this in the next round, they’d get slaughtered…biblical onslaught

2 Likes

What a slow start

1 Like

Almost twenty minutes of play

Zero score

Less than 100 yards and five first downs total :face_with_head_bandage:

Even now, no offensive score.

So I checked -

Super Bowl LIII in 2019: New England Patriots defeat the Los Angeles Rams, 13-3 (16 combined points)

Lowest score ever in the SB era…. With our very own Goff!

We could see history tonight at this rate!!

1 Like

What a play design that was on the TD

Amazing design and execution

Already at 14…so I think JG’s record low scoring is safe

Hey! Who wants to see a Brady v Ben SB??
FHPeIsT

Brady v Allen

More likely…but if the Steelers somehow win this game? Methinks football Satan made a side deal with Big Ben…

2 Likes

That would be a good SB!

One members knows!!

They are on par for a top ten “lowest score combined” playoff game

Remember when “The Bus” was retiring and they ran the table and the whole world was on the “Bus needs to go out with a Super Bowl” bandwagon :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Could be. I still figure the Chiefs get at least 24

Got 10 or 14 in a minute

1 Like

Top ten lows stop at 31 points combined…. They are getting there finally!

Your right they might slide into the Top 10 tonight. Steelers D doing a good job

Love the Steelers defense but in the end I think Mahomes and his small hands pull it out

As a Lions (and football) fan I’m just conditoned to see QB’s who should be washed up, yet somehow win SB’s while we take the obligatory cheese grater to the nuts in perpitude.
Brady last year, fucking Peyton who could barely even throw a ball in Denver recently…would only be apropo for washed up ass Ben to win another one…especially when he had big old “end of career” /retirement pregame reach around celebration two weeks ago on all the football shows, because “there was no way he was gonna get into the playoffs once the Colts destroy JAX knockout the Steelers”…and sure enough, here he is.