Chiefs vs. Lions: Poll Time

I voted “No” (Brain talking)
I hope they do (Heart talking)
I won’t bet the Lions to cover at +6 (Brain talking)

3 Likes

I voted yes because for some reason I have felt like they might upset them since the schedule came out.
No real reason, but the Rams were supposed to run us over and leave us for dead last year too. They made one heck of a game out of that one.
Maybe they complete the job this time.

I voted yes.

The reason I voted yes was because, I feel they all know this means more then a win. This is about earning some respect from all. They know this deep down. To them this is a playoff game. I feel several will step up and give the game of their lives. I predict TEs have 150+ yards, and we will have 4+ sacks.

Lions 34
Chiefs 31

1 Like

Detroit Lions be like:

image https://media.tenor.com/images/679aea80a02edf889ba64460e7c57867/tenor.gif

1 Like

I just hope it isn’t a blowout. KC should put up a 40 burger against our defense without Slay. I can live with a 42-35 loss.

1 Like

I got a feeling this will be most of us 48 hrs from now

https://media1.tenor.com/images/c7bd36bf31992cd89c7d8273e1618461/tenor.gif?itemid=14726434

3 Likes

Please post in the other score prediction that was posted earlier. Thank you.

This guy did it better.

1 Like

lol Teddy KJB…Movie was called Rounders, watched it about 40 times…good movie.

1 Like

I went no. I Like our team but we are far from playing our best and this kc team is rolling.

Blueprint for beating them is pound the rock and control TOP. They have an awful run defense so if we can keep Mahomes off the field and get 7 instead of 3 we can pull it off.

Hope I am wrong

1 Like

I voted yes because, well, it’s not for money so no harm voting with the heart.

2 Likes

I wanted to go with a heartfelt yes vote, but could not do it.
Mahomes is too much to handle minus Slay.
Philly had 7 easy drops last week, if they catch 4 of them, that game turns out completely different.
Somehow Patricia needs to find a way to both contain AND get pressure on Patrick.
I hope our crowd noise can rattle the kid a bit, I’d like to see 4-5 false starts from crowd noise and a few missed audibles.

There were some key drops in that game. However the number 7 was inflated. Rivers had that many real drops against us the week prior, however.

Just going by the count Spielman used. I watched the game again last night, I do believe the number is 7.

They were counting non drops as drops on some of them.he had a good 4 drops, maybe 5. Not good. But the 7 number is inflated. Everytime a guy doesn’t make a catch, doesn’t mean it’s a drop.

There were at least 4 drops in both the Chargers and Eagles game. I agree 7 was a bit higher than it probably was, but whatever.

Voted my heart.

Patricia showed BB the blueprint for beating the Rams last year.

We just may show the league another blueprint for beating KC today.

But not so confident after hearing Stafford update…

Can I change my yes to no?
:smiley:

1 Like

Gonna have to say the Chiefs walk away with this one. I want the Lions to win badly, but Mahomes is going to have a field day, especially with Slay out. I would be very happy to be wrong.

1 Like