Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill out 4-6 weeks

This of course means he’s going to miss the game against us, which is 3 weeks away. But he will be back in time to play the Bears, Vikings and Packers!!!

2 Likes

Every little bit helps.

The best beat the best. I don’t want fools gold.

2 Likes

At the end of the season nobody cares or remembers. I will take anything I can get. Will the Pat’s give back their trophy because they beat a Chiefs team that wasnt at full strength? Or how about the Seahawks that beat a Broncos team that was missing some players?

Get the win. That’s their problem.

1 Like

I agree, but hopefully this can allow us to get our feet under us…

Besides, we may still be without our Davis and Hand.

1 Like

Can only play against those who show up.

1 Like

Yeah … I get the thinking
But I’m more than happy for the Lions catching some breaks
Other side of it is every team, including the Lions, have injured players
Take what circumstances give you (or take from you) and go for it
I’m not wishing anyone injured but I won’t get my knickers in a knot about it either

1 Like

Even without Hill, the Lions are going to be hard pressed to keep the game close. They do have the league MVP, All Pro, and best QB in the NFL, an All Pro TE to go along with a former All Pro RB. Sammy Watkins did have 198 yards receiving last week. They have an All Pro S. Mahomes has a 143.2 QB rating and Hill only caught 2 passes. I think they are going to be just fine.

1 Like

It is not like we ever had to play in December battling for the divison with Matt having a broken finger or something…

Yea, I don’t feel bad when the Chiefs are without Hill or the Packers are without ARog. Just win with who you have. That is life in the NFL

1 Like

Or Nate, Megatron, Jones, Johnson…
I get it, but, I can’t bring myself to be happy that one of another teams better players is out when we play them.

Should we cancel the game?

1 Like

Nevermind!

I’m flying in for the Chiefs game and wanted to see how the Lions were going to try and defend that guy. The Lions need to beat quality teams to be relevant.

1 Like