China!? WTF

You guys see what’s going down in Shanghai?

They’re easing their lock down, but what happened is staggering…

Yea… I have 2 friends that work there, what they are telling me is mind blowing.

They are a government currently committing genocide and forced sterilizations… so that seems right on brand.

1 Like

They have set themselves up to do whatever the heck they want. They have bought world leaders across the globe, Big Tech, Top Corporations and have media shaking in their boots to criticize them. They literally have their COVID death toll under 5K people. Nobody actually believes that, but even our Govt came out post “investigation” and said… welp… it could have been exactly as they said… who knows… :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Sad, but true.

One important note about Shanghai and the surrounding areas…

Szechuan food is delicious

1 Like

Every day I see dozens and dozens of examples of why I’m forever grateful for the place I was born in.

5 Likes

:pray: :pray: :heart: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

I’ve been there, for this annual flooring show. Was partnered with a bamboo flooring company south of Shanghai in Zhejiang. Strand bamboo was the best flooring on the market, esp if you had dogs, it was bullet proof. The guy who invented it used bamboo shavings left over from making bamboo blinds. Anyway, working with the Chinese is more than tricky, and everything went to hell after we did a specialty floor that delaminated and resulted in multiple lawsuits and the QC guy in China almost getting offed. That was it, I was out. I come from a place where the air quality is good to great, Shanghai was choking me and I came home 2 days early, but the flooring show was way cool.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness that is insane… so without looking into it yet, are there actually covid deaths or just cases of positive tests?

Flipping crazy… prayers to the people there

1 Like

Well, if you are let out of your house to eat after 3 weeks, sure. Otherwise, Soylent Green for you and your 26 million buddies…oops 25 million…though now we have plenty of Soylent Green.

#CCProblemsolvers

4 Likes

Solyent Green with Sichuan pepper sounds delicious.

Now Cantonese on the other hand …

I have a really weird and complicated relationship with Chinese food but that deserves it’s own off-topics thread.

1 Like

And killing their pets if the owner tests positive. It’s insane.

2 Likes

If someone killed Demon Weasel I would kill them. At least one of them would go down with demon and me

5 Likes

by the way. if any of you have instagram accounts for your pets. please follow demon.weasel :black_cat::black_cat:

Demon will follow you back

1 Like

As an animal lover and dog owner, the “dog beating” makes my heart sink and my stomach sick. Damn these people, damn them to hell

5 Likes

Mule is following

1 Like