Christian Kirk just signed a monster deal w Jax

As well as draft guys in the fourth round that are among league leaders…correct. :wink:

3 Likes

If only we could do that with every pick. I’m happy we got lucky at least once, though.

Oh our fan base thinks that is the norm now. We did it with KG and ARSB so we will do it again…it’s easy!

1 Like

On the plus side Davante Adams just got A LOT more expensive

4 Likes

By this logic, we got lucky with
Sewell
St. Brown
Iffy

TBD on…
Levi
Alim
Barnes

Lots more good luck coming, bro! You’ll see. We just hired new ppl that have nothing to do w/past people…who, if you choose to word it that way…“get lucky” a lot.

1 Like

This is why you draft a WR every draft in top 3or 4 rds

I would be happy keep 3 we have we like now an add two more in draft. Most you play is 3 sometimes 4 .

When you suck, you have to over pay.
We, of all people, should know that.

2 Likes

#JagOffs

3 Likes

Kirk Exchange rate AAV

.75 Davonte Evans’ (not yet IPOd)

1.25 Golladays

1.9 Marvin Jones’

7 Reynolds

525 BTC

Eleventy Jillion Rubles.

#ShadKhanIsNoGenghis

3 Likes

It might be a horrible contract but the other agents for FA WR’s are looking at it as a bench mark.

1 Like

They’re slightly less likely to snag another receiver, BUT lots can happen over night with pick #33, so…

I’d appreciate it if you’d stop stomping on my fantasies, bro…Geez! :wink:

You’re right, but it’s fun to think of (I’m aware that it is only one team).

It will be a factor in Brad’s thinking when picking #32 and 34. If their targets are about equal, which one will survive scrutiny over night? If they want Christian Watson, they better take him with #32 because that candy might not survive the hours until day 2.

Word! gonna trust the Brad! :wink:

Let other teams overspend on these guys. The way to go now is through the draft. Look at some of the seasons rookies have put up. Jefferson, Chase, St. Brown, Waddle, Smith Etc. I wouldn’t mind a bit if we went into the season with a rookie #1.

3 Likes

Yup! :wink:

1 Like

I’m exhausted talking about this teams WR position. The optimism about blasting 2 more ARSBs gives a migraine.

Looks like a 4 year deal for $72 million… and up to $12 million in incentives.

We don’t know what the incentives are at this time… but $18 mill AAV is still much more than I expected… especially when the “out” is at 2 years and $38 million.

Hey, they found like 15m in cap space after shaking the owner’s moustache…that’s still technically a carryover…

shad

3 Likes