CJ back with the org?

And on the way out he always comments that the rug in Campbell’s office really ties the room together.

1 Like

giphy

John Dorsey

2 Likes

37 years old, 2 years out of playing, gonna start on Sunday.

I really gotta start stretching more, and start at saftey for the Rams next week.

1 Like

#oneexpensiveasstweet
#ChronicfieldatAllenPark

2 Likes

I’m guessing dan and/or brad will flat out ask him, “you CJ, you got a few catches left in the tank? We’re going to the SB in a couple of years, and we’d love to have you!”

2 Likes

Ford field primitiv dispensary consumption den

2 Likes

Ha, I’m 49…but I read it as “deception on his hoodie”, thought it was some new brand.

Glasses Seinfeld GIF

1 Like

Here’s your espnbaby subject line for his next thread:
Is Calvin Johnson a bandwagon fan?

1 Like

Sorry, but as far as I’m concerned, he’s just a dope dealer and not someone I want my boys looking up to. I hope he leaves the state and never comes back, and I’d rather not have him associated with the franchise in any way, shape, or form.

1 Like

The guy sells legalized weed and smokes it in the privacy of his own home. He ain’t hurting nobody. He was one of the hardest working WR’s and the best of his entire generation. He laid everything on the line for this franchise and would play through anything if he could. He was humble and never openly bitched and moaned about all the losing and shit coaches that were brought in here throughout his time.

I think the way both he and the organization handled the money after he retired was childish though.

3 Likes

Boo!!! Lol

Do you feel same over liquor beer distributors ? Because weed is legal now.

But iMO it’s still not as much about us because if one grew up playing football then got drafted to the lions , one of the cool things about ending up in Detroit would be meeting Calvin , Barry etc. the historic greats

1 Like

Sorry you don’t care for my opinion, but that’s the way I feel on the subject. I hope he stays far away from the franchise.

1 Like

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion that is what this board is all about. Just pointing out I don’t agree with yours on this.

1 Like

Try losing your little sister because the A-Hole she was riding with was high as a kite and made a left in front of a semi going 60 mph. Try growing up with two absentee parents who were too busy sparking up to care about anything else. Don’t give me the BS about victimless, nonviolent crap :triumph:

I look forward to the day when every one of these creeps that are profiting off the ruination of people’s lives are in prison where they belong.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for someone to “pay the piper”. I’ve had this bookmarked since May. All in good fun @espnbaby. Buzz…Buzz…lets get them clippers out!

3 Likes

That sucks that (I’m assuming) you or someone you know has gone through that. For others, though, weed can be literally life saving. My wife uses it to help control the seizures and migraines she suffers from epilepsy.

2 Likes

I am very sorry to hear this, and that is definitely a tragedy. Not trying to take away from that in any way.

I grew up in a city with high crime rate and high drug use. I’ve seen first hand what a lot of different drugs can do to people. Weed is no exception as it can definitely affect reaction times and can have other ill effects if abused. I have also seen a lot of people who use it for the benefits it provides and it improve their quality of life.

As with most things, you have to be in control of it and not let it consume your life, IMO. You also need to use it responsibly.

4 Likes

Birkett seems to always have a direct phone line with CJ . . .

1 Like

Way more effective than taking pain pills. CBD is especially good for pain management.

1 Like