Clarifying My Belief Regarding Patricia

Same story as before — slow start, signs of life, complete meltdown, a late chance that ends in heartbreak. If Adrian Peterson wasn’t signed late, our running game would’ve looked horrible (again).

I look forward to Patricia’s resignation.

1 Like

Well, Sheila Ford just announced that since the Lions are in playoff contention so far this year, that Patricia and Quinn will be back in 2021.

Well… they are who I thought they were. This team is not good, Stafford is same old hot and cold inconsistent QB, Patricia and Quinn are clueless. Hopefully we clean house, unfortunately it will have been a year too late. Looking forward to another top 10 draft pick.

1 Like

You think he’ll resign? No way, Lions HC is eèezy money.

#tankfortrevor #tankforrebuild

No, he will not resign.

The season isn’t over but with each loss the truth becomes clearer each game:
We are wasting Stafford’s career and this defense is still terrible.

Just win.

I am not chalking this up to the season is over as I didn’t realize how little homefield advantage there will be now. There is no advantage at this point. Road games might be easier as the player can only be football players on the rod without anywhere to go or anything to do.

I am going to give this a few more games but there is an end in sight for me and lots of us at this point. A game like this is awful. We looked better to start the 3rd. We were up 17 in the 4th. We lost and we dropped our come back bid thus letting Stafford down again. That really, really sucks. Swift better dedicate his season to righting that wrong. But even then this season is almost over.

Green Bay next week. Damn it would be nice to be 1-0 coming into that game and not starring down 0-2 in division to start the season.

Exactly - I knew if the Lions lost this game, that the fan base was on the verge of turning on BQ/MP… just like they did on Millen. Basically forcing ownership to move on.

MP needed to win this game or at the very least have the team looking competitive.

This game was one of the easiest games on our schedule. The Bears are the second worst team in the division. (Lions being worst) we needed to win this game for hope. We needed to win this game to show the team was progressing. Unfortunately we’re still the SOL.

I really felt MP should have been fired last year. I really think it’s unlikely he can turn this around. But deep down I hope I’m wrong.

2 Likes

I think we’re ok talent wise. We lack elite guys but have pretty good depth. I think that we’re poorly coached and poorly led. Our one fringe stat completely wet himself in the 4th. We could still recover and be 7-9/8-8 but what’s the point. Suck, give me a new HC and GM and Justin Fields or Trevor Lawrence.

1 Like

Any chance this team win’s at Lambeau next week?

Rodgers looked like God again today. I think Minny’s secondary is a big reason why though, other than his natural talents.

I am not writing off the season yet but I am getting close. A W next week would replace the loss this week but I am not kidding myself either.

There was a lot to like this week but the defensive meltdown and then the Swift drop spoils the whole damn thing for me.

I am in the same boat. Some guys I spent the off-season criticizing really surprised me today.

I watched some of that game, and Rodgers can make passes that no one else in the history of the NFL can make.

They just blew a 23-6 4th quarter lead to Mitch Trubisky. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m not looking to make excuses but I give the defense a little more leeway in that they were out their top three CBs and Collins

2 Likes

Great found your new team :+1:

Because he from the Patriots don’t u know.

1 Like

Lols , hello mc fly it’s the fucking system do you have to be hit by a truck. Lols

Because I can recognize that Aaron Rodgers is better than any other QB that has probably ever played? IT doesn’t mean I am a fan of his. That is the problem with you and so many Lions fans. Sorry, but it’s the truth.
I didn’t realize you had to actually believe players on the other team suck to be a Lions fan.

1 Like

Nah not because of your view of A Rod. It’s cus of your nonstop hate for the lions even when games havent even started. If ya got so much hate, then why not find a new team :roll_eyes:

It’s really tough to perform when you lose that many corners. I don’t like the system either but injuries certainly didn’t help today.