Coach Meathead

He’s not bright.

2 Likes

Can’t get anymore Lions then that

1 Like

Dan Campbell in many ways is perfect for this franchise.

4 Likes

Agree. Multiple bad decisions cost the Lions this game.

3 Likes

That’s the type of game that would cost a team with little margin for error a playoff spot.

1 Like

It’s the type of game that would cost coaches their job. But Dan gets free reign.

2 Likes

unreal man

I don’t want to hear a goddamn thing from Campbell supporters. The man cost this team a game because he doesn’t know how to coach.

7 Likes

Last 2 minutes was some of the worst football I’ve seen in a long time.

2 Likes

Yeah his decision making is terrible. I don’t even know what to say. Fuck this team is all I have right now.

He did this shit multiple times last year too

4 Likes

He hasn’t learned a thing since last year. Coaches like an amateur. An easy guy to root for but he’s in over his head as the lead guy.

4 yards and we fucking win.

4 Likes

Post loss melt down begins.

12 Likes

We don’t blow a two touchdown lead and we win,

4 Likes

We’ve had our first big SOL moment of the season. I don’t think it will be the last.

2 Likes

And just like that the lions slink into the basement of the nfcn.

1 Like

But he makes very cool soundbites in press conferences

We were hoping expecting 7-10 this year.

Philly is a top 3 team in the league and Minny looks like a solid team too.

We all agree the refs helped the Vikes a lot, and yet we led all but 45 seconds….

He took the 50-50 shot at a FG that would have forced Minny to drive 75 yards in 65 seconds.

We were undermanned, not out coached- if anything the stones to go for it on 4th 4-5 times and making it all but once was great coaching.

Defenses play us differently with Swift and ASB not playing healthy-

Walker was a loss.

Prior to the season I predicted loss to Philly, win against Wash, and loss vs Minnesota.

I’m as bummed and upset as anyone but the fact that we were in the game all day while missing what we were missing pleases me

8 Likes

Talent gets better over the course of a rebuild. Hopefully.

Coaching doesn’t.

2 Likes