Coach Meathead

Several decisions could be questioned but the bottom line is Siebert cost us the game……

Several of his weird decisions paid off!

4 Likes

Wrong. This loss is entirely on coaching

8 Likes

He’s brilliant at dealing with humans. That matters at least as much as the other stuff.

And, he’s growing and learning, just like the players

6 Likes

Not really….at some point players have to make plays including kickers…

1 Like

Exactly. They still aren’t there talent wise. They compete like hell, but they just don’t have what they need to be a legit team.

2 Likes

Yeah we got SoL this week. How’s Campbell going to talk his way out of that?
I will say he’s consistently aggressive, to a fault. No prevent, going for it all over the place. Throwing a bad times. Aggressive to a fault.

1 Like

I like my lions for the same reason I like my Leslie Nielsen movies. Yes, they’re stupid but they’re still funny.

3 Likes

COMPLETELY AGREE!!!

2 Likes

Then we should’ve hired Herm Edwards.

1 Like

He’s forgotten more about football than any of us will ever know. He knows more about football than all of us and then some. Why did our offense get better when he took over last year?

1 Like

Anyone who doesn’t think coaching wasn’t the issue in this game deserves to see these losses week in and week out, in my opinion. There is NO excuse for how poorly this game was managed.

6 Likes

And he has shown that how?

3 Likes

6 Likes

That’s a whole crapload of excuses to pardon the horrible coaching performance and team performance this was down the stretch.

7 Likes

Not how this works.

2 Likes

100% on coaching

4 Likes

This defense is garbage and trying a 54 yard FG was laughable.

7 Likes

Not trying for 4 yards to end the game is not “aggressive to a fault” my dude.

Is he generally aggressive? Sure. Was he too aggressive at times today? I’d say yes, at least once. But it’s indisputable that the aggressive move was to figure out a way to get four yards and go home.

3 Likes

Yes it does

1 Like

Curious…What is the record for going for it on 4th down in a game?

Not really a shot, but going to the well to often comes first to mind.

pissy loss…

3 Likes