**College Football Weekend 9/25**

I didn’t see one yet.

Its so dumb watching Notre Dame play because of how they are officiated. Its like watching the Packers sometimes. Then they wonder why they end up with an inflated record and waxed on national TV every time they play a good team without the Packer treatment.

3 Likes

Just turned the game on and saw a 73 yard punt.

Snow Fox GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Fox’s little brother?!

2 Likes

Just saw ND with a kick return TD. Great play.

I’m sure you are loving this.

Face mask! They called it!

Wow, clearly I had too much faith temporarily in this crew. There’s no reason to even play the game. Just post a random score and not bother with the fatigue.

Can Bowling Green hang on @ Minnesota?

Congratulations to Scot Loeffler. He had a cup of coffee with us many a moon ago.

Wisconsin is the most boring football team to watch.

Definitely felt ND got a few good calls. I did think they got hit with a real ticky tacky call in first half on a very soft PI call on 3rd and long.

Will likely watch a bit of UM game as well

Sketchy targeting call in the MI-Rutgers game. Also, does Cade McNamara seem to always throw sidearm? Apologies if this is an obvious question, first time I’ve been able to watch Michigan this year.

Seen that targeting call a ton. Not intentional, but they’ve been calling that.

McNamara’s throwing motion just seems off to me. Especially from the wider, overhead views.

1 Like

It was targeting as soon as he lowered his helmet. I don’t know if he meant to do it or if he flinched when McNamara threw the ball right over his head, but for player safety they will call it targeting. I feel bad for the kid because I doubt that he meant to hurt anyone.

I’m not sold on McNamara just yet. Harbaugh trusts him to take care of the football, and that’s the most important thing when the running game and defense are controlling every game. What happens if Michigan gets behind in the 2nd half? Can McNamara bring them back in that situation? He has a solid arm, but the errant passes are a concern.

1 Like

Thanks both @Huskerdoo and @BrokenGlass284. Agree I don’t think he intended to target him, late hit sure… but I guess as long as it’s consistent-ish. I haven’t gotten to watch too much college football this season unfortunately!! Will try to fix that soon lol.

And yeah this is the first time I’ve seen McNamara throw. He does have a weird throwing motion… not sure if it’s all the time or what. And yes, UM has not had to play from behind, pretty easy schedule so far, we’ll see what they do when the competition gets tougher. Looking forward to seeing MSU tonight. Albeit not a ton of great matchups today

1 Like

Rutgers’ pistol offense has Michigan’s defense completely lost. The short passes and option runs seem to have caught them unprepared.

1 Like

Yeah for sure. The line for this game was -18.5 Michigan I think?

Well we get to see McNamara in a bit of crunch time now.

IOWA finally decided to show up, they still won’t cover.

Lots of close game that were not supposed to be! Love it!

1 Like

Michigan 3 and out on every possession for this half, might be time to see if McCarthy can come in and solve this defense. McNamara is not getting it done.